No MMA IN NSS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
i live in the same town as cazza "HI CAZZA" :salute:
I had lady in yesterday who told me that they had the signs on too! but she wanted me to "sort" her nails out as she had had them done there and my word!! the drill damage ws seriously scarey,
so cazza if ya need any help contact me, [email protected]
janis xx

FatalAttraction

Reaction score
HI all

One of the juniors told me today that she went in a nss in my town for a laugh to have a look around!! And guess what the dodgy nail techs have put no mma stickers all over there bottles!( mmmmh thats not too suspecious)

Well you know that i will be writing to environmental heatlh telling them they need to take samples!!

I am still getting loadsa complaints from customers that they are having their naturel nail plate drilled.

If the council dont respond i will be writing to the local mp next!!!!

:D :D :D Cazza

Hi

I think Trading Standards would be interested. They are deliberately misleading clients by saying they don't use MMA, when it's obvious they do !!!

Sassy xx

only obvious to the eye and by non-standard procedures...you can't tell for sure unless that liquid had been properly tested!!! :shock: :?

The nss have been drilling my poor clients nails, mma needs very rough surfaces to adhere to,, but to be doubly sure i will get da trading standards to do a tester...

These nss make my life hell i had another soak off that took me nearly 2 hours this time!!!

Cazza :twisted: :twisted:

Hello Fellow nail techs and salon owners,

I do not have a salon now but I had one for 20 years in that time 10 other salons opened and closed.

Do not bother what other people are doing in your town ,I know it is hard not to comment but just make sure your salon is always beyond reproach.Always use the top state of the art products in your own salon .
Just as Estate Agents have their own saying Location..Location..Location..

Ours should perhaps be.Professional ..Professional..Professional.. and Learn..Learn..Learn.
We are only as good as our last set of nails..............
Tricia

Sawasdee ka

I think every thing this lady say good and not worry or make problem another shop up to them .

If you speak bad some body not good for you and only take care your shop make sure you make every thing good for customer and learn many and number 1 staff and product .

If some body make nail no good or have product no good lady not stupid she find new for sure .

Kop khun ka mui

Excellent advice from both Tricia and Mui.

Don't forget, Tricia and I were amongst the founders of the nail business in the UK. You think we didn't see growth in the number of salons around us over a 20 year period??? OMG !!! Look at the business today? Once we were the only kids on the block ... in fact Tricia taught me how to do wraps!!!

Some of the salons that opened around did atrocious work ... and some didn't!! We kept our heads down, focused on our businesses and let our work do the talking for us.

My old salon is still going strong with a new owner and is still the best in Leeds. Let Your work speak for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back