No MMA logo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
I would like to have a poster for the salon saying I don`t use MMA and a small copy for my website, does anyone know where I can obtain them please????????

Deb, you can get a No MMA sign for your website at beautytech.com. But not to sure on where to get a poster, maybe you can get the one from beauty tech and print it off.
Hope this helps.

Thanks Trina, I have looked on that site and while it is really informative on the subject I haven`t seen the logo there

I guess I was wrong, they have done some updates to the site so it may be hiden somewhere new. I did a search and found a site that has free No MMA clipart, heres the link

www.ollieninh.com/nailbiznomma.html

Hope this one helps you out better.

Thanks, they are just the pics I wanted but once I saved them, I cannot open them, der. Can`t see what I`m doing wrong

Hi Debs,
Why not make your own Logo in Paintshop ????
Or Go to my website and right mouse click over the logo and then save picture as......

Just a thought
love Ruth xxxx

Thanks Ruth, I`ve tried it and again I cannot open the pic once I have saved it from your site, what am I doing wrong?

Hi Debs,
have PM'd you..................

love Ruth xxxx

Ruthy to my rescue, where would I have been without this site and the peeps here. Its enough to make me turn religious. I just don`t know what I`d do without you all. Thanks everybody for being here and helping when needed

Well Debs, no probs there Hun, thats what we are here for, to help one another

love Ruth xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back