No more Odyssey what do I use HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahknm

Reaction score
Hi there fore the past number of years I have been using Odessey Acrylic and my supplier was Grafton International. I phoned on Friday to place an order and they took it then they phoned me today and told me that they have no Odyssey products in stock and they are discontinuing it.:irked:
What do I do?
I have enough product to last me throughout this week but then.............
They wanted to send me IBD but I have never used the product. I have clients in next week and need something for then tha tI feel happy using.
Help

hi hun, surely there is another supplier apart from grafton, i know my local warehouse stock it, maybe do a google search and it may show you some suppliers!

hth's a bit!

Hugs xxxx

I originally trained with Odyssey and have also tried IBD acrylic. Out of the two I prefered IBD. It's be worth having a go, or try Ezflow's new High Definition.

hth

Personally i would use it as an opportunity to do some product training.

Another string to your bow and a good working knowledge of your new brand hth x

I am also an Odyssey customer but Graftons have offered me a FREE ibd conversion course with the voucher i recieved in the post, have you had one??its worth doing just to add another certificate to your collection, they also said if i had any ibd products that i had bought in the past 6 weeks they would exchange them for IBD products

hope this helps

Sar xx

Thanks everyone. No Grafton have not offered me this!!! Feel even madder with them now. Have been in touch with NSI who are sending me a free sample kit so I may do a conversion with them.

Grafton Int are the uk distributors for Odyssey, theya re no longer distributing Odyssey so that means that no one in the uk can get it unless they have another distributor!

Grafton are offering all ONS customers free IBD conversion courses. If you give them a ring they will be more than happy to help you!

Amanda

Phoned Grafton and yes they have offered me a free onversions course. Still don't know which system I am going to go for long term but I will definately go on the conversion couse.
Anybody else doing it?

Its worth doing it in my opinion as its a free day of education so that cant be bad can it! Hope you have a fab day!

Amanda

hi i work with oddysey, if you want to i can post you some products, if you really like them and you are used to work with them why change and spoil something that is going good?

I think aswell that if you are happy with a product that u use...why change? There must be another way to get the products no?

Hi all

I wish I could remember who was supplying the product at Olympia last year. All I can remember was that Sabrina Malki was on the stand.

Sorry I can remember if I do I will post

hi i work with oddysey, if you want to i can post you some products, if you really like them and you are used to work with them why change and spoil something that is going good?

Just to let people know that this thread is over a year old, I hope a solution has already been found!

Latest posts

Back