no nail on 1 finger

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cha'nails

Reaction score
hi everyone,

just having fun looking on our new site, the new search facility is fantastic much better. well done geek you must have worked really hard getting this all up and running for us. thankyou.

while i am here i have a problem hope someone can help me. i have a lady who has been coming to me for a few months now, when she first came she had a set of (not very good acrylic nails) on. anyway she wanted them soaking off and a new set on. she told me she had some trouble with 1 of her nails. when she had a rebalance with her previous mobile tech. she felt a burning sensation in 1 of her nails but after a bit it was ok but i could tell through her extension things were not good. when i took them off she had a hole in it and it was green. i told her it looked like she was going to lose her nail. which she now has. she is coming for a rebalance next week. but she has no nail on 1 finger just about 4mm of natural nail growth. what do i do. she says if i can't do anything for her she is going to get some stick ons and stick one to her skin.
any advice please

thanks in advance x

Hiya... thanks for the compliments. Though I have spent months working on the new site, I didnt write it all, mostly just customized exisiting software.... anyhooo... I digress...

Your problem sounds sucky.

My advice is: If there isnt much to adhere something to, don't do it. Sticking an enhancement on that small of an anchorage point might work... but in all reality it would most likely break or be pulled off as the extension edge would be significantly longer than the 4mm anchorage point.
This will only frustrate you and the client... but increase the risk of even worse nail damage... give her some time.

Tell her patience is a virtue ;)

hi ya,

thanks for your reply will have to tell my client to be patient she will be mortified. but i'm almost certain when i tell her i can't do anything for her she will stick a false nail on,

ta ra for now
janice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back