No Nail Trainer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Can anyone enlighten me as to why you don't get a nail trainer on the foundation course in Fabric# when you do so with the foundation in L&P

If you definately don't are they very expensive to buy and do you really need one?

Tamm :?

You could try Karen at Nails Plus Beauty she often sells second hand ones

Nail trainers are not included on the Fabric# coursein order to keep the price down, but you can always order one from the Academy where you train so that you have one.

Everyone complains about cost these days and we try to keep it down where we can so in this case we have made it optional for you to purchase one.

ok thats cool. I'll mull it over and see whether I really need to get one. Practicing on people would be better I suppose

Thanks for the replies...

Tamm

It is in my opinion better not to make mistakes on people but rather on the nail trainer!!

The Nail Trainer does help you to get control before you go and cause any damage to someone's nails. And you will.

This is why we believe in the product so much because for 3 years now we have watched the results of our students and they definitely come on faster when they use the Nail TRainer.

I've got a nail trainer and I don't think i would have been able to find willing 'victims' to work on!!! They are definately worth the investment and you can always re-sell them on an auction web site (or in the Geeks Wanted section) once you have finished using it.

It is in my opinion better not to make mistakes on people but rather on the nail trainer!!

The Nail Trainer does help you to get control before you go and cause any damage to someone's nails. And you will.

:oops: :oops: you are completely right! Sorry I thought I was being a good student in suggesting practicing on people after all I'd have to start on real nails at some point. But and a big But! I totally agree with what you say. Damaging people's nails isn't really the thing is it :oops:

I take it that I can order a nail trainer from the nail academy? Blast there was me thinking that going on the Fabric# foundation course would work out a little cheaper than the L&P foundation course. Oh well I've decided that I really want to do the Fabric# more so than the others at the moment. I've been reading the posts like you suggested and it sounds a brilliant product. What really attracts me is the versatility and the naturalness of it, particularly how thin they can be but still maintain their strength. Definately a first port of call with my education in nail enhancements.

Thanks for the input.

Tamm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back