No Need....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nail_star2003

Reaction score
There's really no need for nails like this, is there? :pukeoff: Why do people think having nails like this is great. I know everyone's entitled to their own opinion but purlease...........

wnbabarawing.jpg

How disgusting!! Sorry about the size of the pic. Didn't know how to change it! Give me a break - I'm from Essex!!!!

well I don't see a need for them, how do you do anything, like wipe? killer art though....lol....
smilieturtle.gif

The art is cool but apart from the wiping how does she do everyday things like picking up money and cleaning etc. My clients have difficulty picking up money when they first have a full set and they only have short nails!!!!!

I agree
how on earth do you get anything done with nails like that :shock:
Buy yep the art is fantastic ;)
Take care Dawnie xx

Great artwork but the nails are not only less than useless they look disgusting also.

Julie

Why do people want nails like this? What can you do with them - NOTHING.

One more word for them: AWFUL :puke:

PS I wonder how much they were charged for the art??!

What the heck? are those the Utah Jazz players?

"yeah I had the Utah Jazz painted on my nails" LOL Sam!!

Um this ladies nails are no less bizarre than her EYELASHES! lol

How did I not notice those eyelashes!!!! Geez Christie, you notice everything!!!!

Dont encourage her... next time she'll get the Chicago Bulls painted on her eyelashes :rofl:

LMFAO :freak:
Barbie :oops:

Ok... Ok.... I am new to the board..... I hail from Utah... love my jazz..... BUT EWWWWWW....lol Strange thing is.... her face looks awful familiar..... Don't think I know her though.... I would never forget those.... those..... eyelashes...lol

The Nail Geek said:
Dont encourage her... next time she'll get the Chicago Bulls painted on her eyelashes :rofl:

ROFL!!! Geek, how do you come up with your stuff LOL LOL...you are trully gifted :D :D :D

self confidence to wear her nails like that. I'd never wear them. However, I admit, I find it very interesting and intrigueing whenever I see women who wear their nails longer than 2 1/2 inches. They seem to be self made Divas and they hold their heads high, never worried about what anyone thinks of them. I must admit, I like that type of nerve, resolve, & huutspa! (sp?) Now, I personally know a friend that has worn her nails 4inches(talking free edge) for the last 20 years. She is a jazz singer by night and a substitute teacher by day in NYC. Every week, she has professional nailcare with designs. Her hair is down her back, She's a perfect size 7 and Her confidence is admirable. Her fiance' is in love with her & so seem all the men in the audience when she sings those melancholy love songs in silky long dresses with sequins that match her nails. Her hands are always wrapped around the microphone and those nails are center-stage! If I were a writer, I'd have to write a book about her & the other women who dare to sport those unbelieveably long nails!
I can't wear them. I can't even put my post earings on with 1 inch of free edge!LOL!!

BrendaLeeNPW said:
She has a lot of guts and self confidence to wear her nails like that.

Fair point Brenda. I feel a little guilty poking fun now.

But I have to say....

Nails should enhance and beautify... not detract, overwhelm, and make up for personal shortcomings.

Its like those that go in for lip augmentation and come out needing a wheelbarrow to get their new found lips to the car.
I dont have anything against lip augmentations... If you have awful lips and you hate them, use surgery to enhance them to where you feel comfortable... its when you over do it that it gets to be a problem for me.

People seem to have a need to replace themselves instead of to enhance and beautify themselves.

Oh My :hic:

It's like those that go in for lip augmentation and come out needing a wheelbarrow to get their new found lips to the car
. :rofl: :rofl: Geek you kill me man! :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back