No needle filler training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moomoo xx

Reaction score
Hey, I’m looking to do a hyaluronic pen course, could anyone recommend a good company to train with please??? Or give me advise on which to avoid?? There are so many to choose from I’m totally confused!

Hiya I did this course and don’t no if it was just the training but i had to self teach my self after a lot I paid 800 plus vat
And I’m now not offering it as a service

I found it worked really good on people with a bigger lip
However if the client had a little lip it didn’t really do much !

The results were very much hit and miss
And the insurance is just outrageous

Hiya I did this course and don’t no if it was just the training but i had to self teach my self after a lot I paid 800 plus vat
And I’m now not offering it as a service

I found it worked really good on people with a bigger lip
However if the client had a little lip it didn’t really do much !

The results were very much hit and miss
And the insurance is just outrageous

Thankyou for your reply, did you try different brands of filler? Maybe that could help! I’ve read a few negative reviews about training quality with one or two companies [emoji30] can I asked who you trained with?
I don’t know if I should give up on the idea, i did teeth whitening training afew years ago which was a complete waste of time and money, again very hit or miss with results, which is not what you want when you have paying clients!!! Did you also get training on other treatments with the pen other than lips?

Not really they did like eye lines with the filler also but there was a few on the course that day and everyone was disappointed

She spoke about using it for cellulite I messaged after for the product as she didn’t end up telling us on day and to this day they still haven’t told me !

U have to get certain angles with it and it dosent half bruise the inside of your lip

I did my friend as a model and I used vitamin c and the pen around her cheek bones Cos she gets really red cheeks and it did take that down so I was going to just offer that as a treatment along with a facial

These are some results so it can work but I really do think it depends on the lip shape if u have a small lip and want a bigger lip ur gunna have to use needle first.. if u have a big lip any way then it dose plump it up the biggest result was a girl who lips was big any way natural (there the biggest lips ) the other pic that lass had already had needle filler so it just gave it a little top up it’s more a plumper I’d say than a shaper u obviously wouldn’t be able to use it to creat the Cupid bow shape everyone is going for but it be perfect for unbetween visits with a needle you do decide to go along with it just do a lot of research and I’m happy to help you in any way I can

I trained at Sheffield I’ll not but the name on eya tho Cos the lass was lovely but just wouldn’t like to do another course are anything with her again

Attachments

• B7BA1050-E69C-4985-90E6-1C630FDF20BF.jpeg
    B7BA1050-E69C-4985-90E6-1C630FDF20BF.jpeg
    405.5 KB · Views: 59
  • F8FF8725-D57F-4A6C-814D-BDA232740BD2.jpeg
    F8FF8725-D57F-4A6C-814D-BDA232740BD2.jpeg
    457.1 KB · Views: 59
I also used princess and revolax revolax was the best one !! But it was princess filler they used on course If stoped offering it . But if anyone would ask me I’d tell them honestly about the results if they still wanted to try it’s there choice but it’s just a lot of money u really do end up out of pocket at the price of course and insurance xx

Biggest waste of money I’ve ever spent. £1800 and the training was terrible.

Thank you for such honest replies

Latest posts

Back