No Olympia, but please may we have our Show Offers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if a 10% discount on goods and training would help ease the pain of no show in September and lack of stock, we would be happy to help any Welsh geeks out if they use the contact details (email or phone) on the attached link.

If you look at the site, there is free soak off gel conversion training too.

Hope this helps.
Very nice of you to give this offer but the free soak off gel conversion classes are all in july and we are in august now lol :hug:

sorry! business absolutely rocking and have not had time to update website, which is naughty but day to day training and business here has come first!

Been so busy that have not been on this site for ages, till someone rang and asked me to help re stock and explained why, and I offered to help where I could.

If anyone is interested, call us at the business number (on website) and leave details. I will get back and promise that I will arrange further courses and get the wallet to update the site next week. There is a queue, because I've been trialling the soak off gel for months and my customers are desperate to convert having seen my nails.

I'm not selling the training, so can't see that its any different to other offers I have seen on the site.

Great idea Karen - lets hope that more companies see this thread!

Okay well I think tht is Millennium nails in Wales well and truly sorted .. so please could somebody else have a turn now!

Bumpety bump bump!

Latest info:

Nail Order have confirmed they will be offering VAT free orders on 4th, 5th and 6th September.

www.nailorder.com

well wot about us in kent ???? come on u fellow professionals with contacts give them a little nudge :smack: send some offers our way please xx emily x

I'm in Kent and cant get to G-Mex so would love to order on line/telephone have got long list of goods needed that I wanted from the show. :cry:

Please make this a sticky thread so the sellers will see it! :lol::hug:

Although the show at Olympia in September has been cancelled, I wonder if we can start a campaign on the Salon Geek site to see whether or not any of the many would-have-been exhibiting companies, would be willing to honour their proposed Show Offers, VAT free weekends and the like, even if it means that orders for stock have to be made via the telephone or internet?

Many of the geeks using this site prepare their shopping lists in readiness for these kind of exhibitions, and many more I suspect hold out for the special offers so that their spending budget can be stretched a little further.

So come on geeks, let's see how many companies we can get to play ball with us ... I know we have many company representatives who geek regularly, so please don't be shy in stepping forward.

I am willing to compile a list of participating companies, as and when we have more info, so that as many geeks as possible can benefit from it.

Perhaps if there's enough interest, this thread can be made Stickey too?

Hi Geeks,

I can confirm that the Guild will offer £10 off our Membership joining fee plus a free badge and window sticker to any Geeks joining the Guild of Nail Technicians between now and the show. To take up the offer, call the Guild free on 0800 288 9493 quoting the Salon Geek site.

Please don't be afraid to PM me if you require any more details. You can read about our Membership Benefits by clicking here.

Hope this helps in some way!

Moor Spa were looking at getting a stand last minute (its cheaper :)).

We always do VAT free (15% off) at shows and would like to offer this to all geeks for the first week of September. There will also be no postage on orders for that week too (as you would not pay this at the show).

I hope this helps.

Jo
Beauty products | Beauty Therapy | Professional Treatments | Beauty Supplies- Moorspa.co.uk

Thanks for the offer this is such a positive thing to do :hug:

it might be too much work for someone but wondered if we could have a thread sticky NO CHAT with all the 'show offers'???

We now have 4 fab companies who are willing to honour their intended Show Offers and as promised, I am beginning to compile a list which I will post in due course.

In the meantime, perhaps we can get a few more to join in.

We now have 4 fab companies who are willing to honour their intended Show Offers and as promised, I am beginning to compile a list which I will post in due course.

In the meantime, perhaps we can get a few more to join in.

Just wanted to say you're doing a fantastic job Karen.:hug:

What a good idea, bring on the discounts.

I so love my Geeks, good idea's and what a great response hopefully as word gets around more companies will respond:lol:

We are from an ezflow point of view on the case ! we up date you when i have some news
Although the show at Olympia in September has been cancelled, I wonder if we can start a campaign on the Salon Geek site to see whether or not any of the many would-have-been exhibiting companies, would be willing to honour their proposed Show Offers, VAT free weekends and the like, even if it means that orders for stock have to be made via the telephone or internet?

Many of the geeks using this site prepare their shopping lists in readiness for these kind of exhibitions, and many more I suspect hold out for the special offers so that their spending budget can be stretched a little further.

So come on geeks, let's see how many companies we can get to play ball with us ... I know we have many company representatives who geek regularly, so please don't be shy in stepping forward.

I am willing to compile a list of participating companies, as and when we have more info, so that as many geeks as possible can benefit from it.

Perhaps if there's enough interest, this thread can be made Stickey too?

great idea and thanks for the offers that have already been posted.i hope there is still more to come.thanks again

That is a great idea! I hope we can find some suppliers who will take pity on us!!:cry:

Latest posts

Back