no reply for nail academy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Chisholm

Reaction score
No-one has replied to my query re the nail academy in Birmingham? Please can someone give me advice before I spend alot of money!

thanks!

Lisa Chisholm said:
No-one has replied to my query re the nail academy in Birmingham? Please can someone give me advice before I spend alot of money!

thanks!

What advise are you looking for?

Did you try the nail academy during office hours? Maybe try again today between 9 + 5? Was there not an option to leave a message for someone to get back to you?

Don't give up at the first hurdle hun or you won't ever make a nail tech :)

Better luck today :)

Jen I think she's referring to a recent thread she wrote.

Hun I've never heard of the place and I've been on here for 2 years and just about everywhere gets mentioned in the end. You could try using the search option to see if there has been any other queries about this. However if you want my advice spend your money on one of the "big boys" like Creative, EZ Flow, NSI and so on. I'm not saying that the place you have chosen is wrong, but these others have been tried and tested by so many of the peeps on here with favourable results

Also take a look at this article ( http://www.thenailgeek.com/training/27430-answer-most-faq-training-should-i-choose.html) I wrote some time ago which is there to help people in your situation. There are a lot of questions you need to ask to make sure this is the right place, don't be afraid to ask them at the place you choose.

PS you'd have been better to bump up your old thread rather than starting a new one as it can get confusing.

Lisa Chisholm said:

thanks!

Hiya, sorry to burst your bubble but I was told that they aren't very good there. Have a read of this - http://www.thenailgeek.com/main/33376-academy-nails-erdington-bham-anyone-tried-them-out.html?highlight=nail+academy

I was going to go there but the prices on the website are decieving, they don't say that you have to pay a lot extra for your kit. If you search for nail academy, loads of threads will come up, have a look and see what you want to do.

HTH

Helen

Sassy Hassy said:
Jen I think she's referring to a recent thread she wrote.

oic!

hi

i trained to do my acrylics course at the academy as i wasnt to sure on how good it was so just did the one course as a test, i found it very helpful and took to it straight away and im now ready to take the other courses and will do at the academy they are also helpful for any probs you come across after you have passed the course.
good luck

donna

thank you all for your advice. I think from the majority of you, the place doesn't have a very good reputation. A bit gutted as I''ve paid deposit and airline ticket!:cry:

However, I'd rather not spend anymore on the rest of course and kit.

I'm off for the next three weeks and it's an ideal time for to go away. does anyone know any training that's on within that time from a reputable company?

Thanks again for the advice xx

PS this is a great site!

There is a Creative Nail Academy in Aberdeen...sorry I don't know the number but the Scottish Creative Academy is 0141 774 5999 and they could provide you with information...HTH

Thanks Isabel, i'll give them a call. x

Latest posts

Back