no shine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
hi , iv been using nsi attractions system for a while know when im finishing off a set of enhancements ,at the end of the treatment iv been adding the uvbounceback as iv not been happy with the high gloss shine from the "is it wet buffer,"now iv just got into the happit of using the uvbounceback after every client who has enhancements on but i would ralher do it with the buffer i usually file then buff with the white block buffer then use the" is it wet "but im still not happy with the shine is there something im doing wrong or can i get a high gloss shine with something else :irked:

Get yourself a Glossing buffer, Creative sell them, as do It&ly Hair and Beauty.
They're fantastic buffers for giving you a high mirror-like shine with minimal exertion :D

You probably need to refine your grits a bit more when finishing to get all the scratches out of the enhancement.....I start refining with a 150 or 180 then move down to a 240 and then use the coarse side or a 3 way buffer, usually with oil....wipe off the oil and then go on to a chamois buffer with Miracle Shine.....if I were using your glosser this is when I'd use it.

Latest posts

Back