No shows!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky_Loves

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive had a couple of problems with some people not showing up. (2 this morining!!) This is the 2nd time this gent has done this but had others do it once or twice without warning. What do you do? Bcoz I feel like letting out a scream!

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If he asks for an appointment again I would refuse them , I give people 1 chance if it happens the second time I won't take them again x

I pmd him on facebook this morning and heard nothing bk. Ive very frustrating! I feel I need to have a no show cancellation policy on my work page, but ive no clue what to write without sounding like a bitch! X

Iv had a few no shows today and find it very frustrating!! If you dont want the appointment.. just say

Next time they want to book take a deposit from them then if they don't show at least you've got something x

I'd always say if no show in two consecutive appointments then next time a deposit will need to be taken as the spot could be filled by a paying client

I never use Facebook for bookings, it is too informal and looks unprofessional in my opinion.
Ask clients for phone numbers and if he tries to book again say you cam only book his appointments 24 hours in advance

When they are repeat offenders I tell them that ' if you can't make the appointment can you give at least 24hrs notice where possible ' then if they still do it I say ' I will book you in this time but there has been a few times now that you haven't turned up and with no notice, so if it happens again unfortunately I wouldn't be able to offer you a set appointment time, we would love to still see you but you would have to take a chance on the day as otherwise it loses me business '
It works great , sometimes they just need it spelling out to them as they don't understand that other people want that slot !
Once said they know it's been noticed and think twice about it ! If you lose them then you know they were always going to keep doing it anyway do best make it someone else's problem .

Latest posts

Back