No tan lines but still protect your modesty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacylouise

Reaction score
i thought these looked amazing

Modesty Tanning Underwear - Underpants for Tanning, Medical & Sport - The Modesty <

i came across them when i was looking for disposables, yesterday a client of mines said she would love to get a spray tan with no tan lines but she didn't want to feel even more exposed! think i'm going to purchase some of these!

dont know if you guys knew about them so i thought i'd share x

These look better than the C String. Let us know how they are when you get them!

Hi

Good idea but I would only consider it if the price for bulk buying not shown on website was alot lower!!

Thank you for sharing tho Ive def book marked it on my laptop in case I get a demand!! (currently I havnt used one disposable thong! lol)

xx

omg that looks so strange!
I would ather go naked than wear that lmao!

I actually think this is a fab little invention! xx

Lol I love them!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Fab idea I have just informed my fellow geek who does my spray tan I WANT THESE !!!! No lines just a triangle ! Lol

It's like a panty liner stuck on :) very very clever!!

Thanks for sharing, they are brill!! What a great idea xx

Hi

Good idea but I would only consider it if the price for bulk buying not shown on website was alot lower!!

Thank you for sharing tho Ive def book marked it on my laptop in case I get a demand!! (currently I havnt used one disposable thong! lol)

xx

Agree!! With VAT and postage on top of the price stated they are going to be close to £1.00 per unit.

xx

Hello ladies

Noticed your thread about The Modesty?

It was fab to see such good comments :). I 'invented' the modesty a few years ago when being asked for naked sprays. My concern was:-

Solutions that may irritate your bits & none of the solutions company recommended it! Hopefully you dont tan this area :(

Even using a normal thong left marks even moving them aside.

Also I don't really want to see someones 'lady garden' ! :eek:

Only been launched a few months & sized on real women all shapes & sizes. (ie my friends bless them)

Our online shop will be launched in the next few weeks & looking for Sales Associates to join our merry band !! Being slightly bonkers does help :lol:

Next coming out is the Male Modesty, Brazilian and fashion for skimpy dresses.

So busy times, if you fancy a sample let me know or any other questions feel free to contact me .

Ta ra

Gaynor x

Hello ladies

It was fab to see such good comments :). I 'invented' the modesty a few years ago when being asked for naked sprays. My concern was:-

Solutions that may irritate your bits & none of the solutions company recommended it! Hopefully you dont tan this area :(

Only been launched a few months & sized on real women all shapes & sizes. (ie my friends bless them)

Our online shop will be launched in the next few weeks & looking for Sales Associates to join our merry band !! Being slightly bonkers does help :lol:

So busy times, if you fancy a sample let me know or any other questions feel free to contact me .

Ta ra

Gaynor x

I've pm'd you ;) x

Hello ladies

Ta ra

Gaynor x

I have also pm'd you....great idea&#128522;

Hiya ladies!

Thank you for the requests for samples.

Im chuffed my fellow geeks are not shy to ask and im delighted to send them out. :lol:

Any questions please just contact me and maybe see you at Olympia Exhibition?

Ta ra

Gaynor x

Great product and perfect for those who dont want tan lines. We were very glad to have had them on board for use with our products on the set of The Counselor which is currently filming with Cameron Diaz, Michael Fassbender, Penelope Cruz and Brad Pitt.

Hello !

Samples have been sent out so please let me know what you think!

Working on the Male Modesty which is interesting work !:eek:

Take care

bye

Gaynor x

I had one client a few years ago who bought a panty liner with her to her appointment and she thought it was a brilliant idea. I went into the room and she was wearing it feeling very pleased with herself until I reminded her that she would need to rip it off after-lol
I think it's a fab idea and I do a lot of spray tans but I wouldn't pay that price I'm afraid.
My clients who don't want lines either go naked or just move the pants around after and I go over the white lines so unless they were round about the same price as I already pay for mine then I wouldn't buy.
Great idea though!

Or until the wind from the HVLP hits it and sticks it up on the wall!
Don't ask how i know.... yes that really happened!
Really does sound like a nice idea, just make sure it sticks good.

Latest posts

Back