no waxing bed wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monikinha

Reaction score
hello beautiful people!

where can i wax someone if i dont have a waxing bed? any suggestions?

I used a reclyning garden chair when I first started till I could afford a bed. but you can pick up 2nd hand beds on e-bay for really good prices too . Mine was £23.50 and its great !! Good Luck

Are you mobile? the best alternative is prob the clients bed or dining table if they have one of those huge sturdy ones (prob best option). ensure you cover it, preferably with a large sheet then couch roll. if doing it on a bed you may want to kneel down, as you may come away with a really bad back ache if waxing for too long.
I have heard of some people doing it on the floor, but this imo is the most awkward, as you dont have the same field of vision down there, and is'nt v professional or comforable (for you esp).
Hths x

thanks for the great advice ladies :p

I will definitely have a look on e-bay too...

When I did mobile I used the kitchen bench once!

Depends on where you are waxing, I've waxed people on their settee or beds before. Not ideal but if you cover with towels you should be OK xx

when i was training i was told that you can wax on the floor just get one of those exercise mats for clients to sit on

i tried it once and i couldn't get the hang of it, very uncomfortable to me

i went out and got a couch the following week

Latest posts

Back