No wipe top coat recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steph3892

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend a good no wipe topcoat to use with chrome? I'm currently using one I found on eBay, which I haven't had any problems with but would prefer a more professional, trusted brand. I tried searching on here for any more posts about this but couldn't find anything! Thanks

Hi, can anyone recommend a good no wipe topcoat to use with chrome? I'm currently using one I found on eBay, which I haven't had any problems with but would prefer a more professional, trusted brand. I tried searching on here for any more posts about this but couldn't find anything! Thanks

Layer It by Lecente, is available from Sweet Squared or Ellisons.

I'd ditch the non professional eBay option if I were you ;)

Layer It by Lecente, is available from Sweet Squared or Ellisons.

I'd ditch the non professional eBay option if I were you ;)

Thanks! I very recently did a CND shellac course and she showed us some of the glitters and chromes, she was using layer it for them so I'll look into it [emoji4] can it be used as a top coat aswell or just under the chrome? I know the CND educator used layer it, chrome and then the normal shellac topcoat.

Layer It or CJP No Wipe

I do find a lot of my issues have been the powder quality rather than the top coat itself.

Layer It or CJP No Wipe

I do find a lot of my issues have been the powder quality rather than the top coat itself.

Thanks! I don't have issues with my chrome, it comes out how I want but I'd rather just use a professional topcoat instead!

Cjp no wipe is the best I've used

Cjp no wipe is the best I've used
Do you have a link where I can buy this? I've searched google and their website and can't find anything!

Latest posts

Back