Non Brussel geek needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tricky

Reaction score
Ok its started again i need someone to run a little challenge ladybgemini and i are having again sorry emmseybabes you have had your turn. We have challenged each other to make a 3d sprout in gel or acrylic no other meduim to be used no acrilic paint or polish. This needs to be completed by sat night.

we are looking for someone to recieve the e-mail pics and make it an anonamous poll if you have replyed to the sts thread then i am sorry you will be of no help. We just need someone who is imbertween and doesn't realy have any opionons or favorites on this subject

please reply, its not much work but will need to be free sat eve

thanks in advance geeks

vicky xx

Go on then I'll do it :)

Oops just read the post properly can't be me, sorry

erm you replied ...

Omg they are obssesed with the little green balls :eek:

sorry emmseybabes you have had your turn.

:green:
awwww really Im sooooo gutted :cry:...........NOT hahaha :green:
No really though it did turn into a bit of a nightmare trying to find peeps with time to do the geeky challenges.....

If only we wernt such fabaronney nail techs with so many clients keeping us busy,
:lol:

How about Yvette? She's on the sprout fence. OMG, she's gonna kill me!:Scared:

Does it just have to be one sprout?????????

make a pan full i dont care lol

Hmmm ok i have an idea, woooooo, off to get my tackle out:eek: that sounds bad but i mean my L&P tackle lmao.

I'm in Sprout Heaven!!!!

Hmmm ok i have an idea, woooooo, off to get my tackle out:eek: that sounds bad but i mean my L&P tackle lmao.

I'm in Sprout Heaven!!!!

not till we find a mediator

come on geeks help out xx

I can do it - you'll need to tell me what to do though! I guess it will be early afternoon for me!

I can do it - you'll need to tell me what to do though! I guess it will be early afternoon for me!

you will need to be a premuim geek so we can have a vote poll unless you can think of any other simple way of recieving the votes fairly

Can I ask something really daft!!

Why does the person need to be on the sprout fence? What difference would it make?

ok just up-graded to premium geek!

btw Tricky, I am so glad you got rid of those Ninjas they were beginning to make me feel ill :lol::lol:

ok just up-graded to premium geek!

Welcome to the premmie club. Woo I'm all excited now, have been holding off making my masterpiece all day!!!!!!!

ooohhhh does that mean I get the job???

If you can't Jackie , I will be willing to do this also. I haven't replied to any of the threads.

If you can't Jackie , I will be willing to do this also. I haven't replied to any of the threads.

OOOOOhhhhhhhh so will you tell us if you are an ASS or a STS after the challenge then????:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back