Non self leveling hard gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VintageEsmerelda

Reaction score
I want to switch hard gel brands. However, I seek a brand that has thick viscosity non self leveling gel as well as others. So far Light Elegance seems to be the only one I have found. Before I throw all my eggs into the LE basket, I wondered if anyone knew of any others? I know Ikon has some but only pink and white. I want clear to be an option. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

ProNails have a variety of gels however they only offer training in Pembrokeshire, West Wales and passing their course is the only way to purchase the products.

Fuzion 5. Available from Nail Techniques Canada

Ikon.IQ has a clear - ultimate cool clear, but maybe it’s out of stock if you can’t find it on their website. It’s extremely high viscosity so I think you’d like it ☺️

I use asp in control. I’ve never found one thicker than that xx

We have several builder gels in our range of different viscosity to suit. Pm me if you would like me to send you a sample or 2 . We also have a HUGE range of hard colours gels including some stunning glitters ,not to mention first class customer service :) I also used to distribute Light Elegance so I know the range well.
x

Last edited:
Ikon.iQ Ultimate gels were designed with that very thing in mind and to be suitable for competition work. You should be able to achieve a whopping great C curve with it straight out of the pot.
Plus it's hypoallergenic too No HEMA. no HPMA etc.

Wearing it for a while I can also say it's pretty tough stuff. I'm not exactly easy on my nails.

Like I said in my original post they only seem to do it in pink and white. I want it in clear. If they did clear then they would be ideal as I would prefer Hema and cruelty-free.
Ikon.iQ Ultimate gels were designed with that very thing in mind and to be suitable for competition work. You should be able to achieve a whopping great C curve with it straight out of the pot.
Plus it's hypoallergenic too No HEMA. no HPMA etc.

Wearing it for a while I can also say it's pretty tough stuff. I'm not exactly easy on my nails.

Like I said in my original post they only seem to do it in pink and white. I want it in clear. If they did clear then they would be ideal as I would prefer Hema and cruelty-free.
I got it in clear, but it’s probably out of stock :/

1f54c991e6c2e4661df5fbe0f5b9a993.jpg

There definitely is a Clear gel.

I haven't tested many as I prefer acrylic, but the LE hard gels are also a good choice.

Latest posts

Back