Non stinging eyelash remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie Shires

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Which is the best eyelash remover that doesn't sting if it does get in your eye? I have been doing eyelashes for a while now and so far have managed to remove lashes without getting any into the clients eyes. However i took my own eyelashes out last night with my eyelash remover and it got into my eye and stung so bad. Now i'm paranoid about getting it in a clients eye because i didn't realise how painful it is. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

None!

The basic ingredient in eyelash remover is Acetone.

This will always sting if you get it in the eyes.

Do you use gel remover? I find this is much less likely to run and cause any problems.

I highly doubt you will be able to find any remover that wouldnt be dangerous to the eye and if there was then it probably would be too mild to remove the lashes!

You have to be extremely cautious and careful aroudn the eye and doing your own lashes and removing them is very difficult and dangerous as you have to do with open eyes!

If you dip the microbrush into the remover make sure to swipe it along the rim of the pot to remove the excess and avoid it dripping, that way you only have the minimal amount of remover you need to take the lashes off. Keep swiping the lashes gently and they will debond quickly :O)

Thanks for your replys, i just need to be more careful when i do my own eyelashes!!

Latest posts

Back