Non surgical Brazilian butt lift and body sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayleyxo

Reaction score
So I've recently been looking into body sculpting, fat freezing and the non surgical butt lift, all of which claim to be achieved by a particular machine. I don't know if any one else has seen brazilianbootylift.co.uk on insta but they say profits of 10k a month can be achieved? I'm considering doing the course but at the same time I don't want to get roped into a fad that has no longevity. I don't have my own business yet so this would be the only treatment I offer to begin with. Does anyone have any knowledge on this treatment and it's potential? Info online seems to be limited unless I'm looking in the wrong places.

Thanks x

So a friend of mine trained with this particular company and has their machine, she pays it monthly, around £400+ and throughout lockdown she dint get any help from the company with payments and struggled. Her husband had to step in to help.
Her words aew when I asked her about training... "it's a great treatment, but it's mainly Radio frequency & cavitation of which I could of brought a machine at a much cheaper price, I feel I'm just paying for the brand of which hasn't been very supportive"

So a friend of mine trained with this particular company and has their machine, she pays it monthly, around £400+ and throughout lockdown she dint get any help from the company with payments and struggled. Her husband had to step in to help.
Her words aew when I asked her about training... "it's a great treatment, but it's mainly Radio frequency & cavitation of which I could of brought a machine at a much cheaper price, I feel I'm just paying for the brand of which hasn't been very supportive"
Thank you looks like I really need to look into this instead of just buying into a brand.

Latest posts

Back