Non Surgical Face Lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyliekit88

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been asked before but can anyone advise me what they do on non surgical face lifts. I went to our local college on Friday for my hair done and as I thoroughly enjoyed it I picked up a price list. They do them there but it doesn't explain what they are. Oh and do they work?

Thanx

Sorry if this has already been asked before but can anyone advise me what they do on non surgical face lifts. I went to our local college on Friday for my hair done and as I thoroughly enjoyed it I picked up a price list. They do them there but it doesn't explain what they are. Oh and do they work?

Thanx
Hi.We do the non surgi face lifts in our salon.They work using microcurrent,lifting,toning,improving skin condition & blood supply,increases collagen production and they improve the appearace of fine lines and wrinkles.

Some machines are better than others and obviously I dont know what the college you go to uses so I can only tell you what our machine does.

We use the Bio Ultimate Gold by Belle Sante.Have seen some fab results but would advise you to go for a course rather than a one off.If you need anymore advise feel free to pm me.

Basically the therapist will work across all your facial muscles with two electrodes,maybe also your neck muscles.It dosn't hurt and quite often all you will feel is a light tingling sensation,some people feel nothing.Then with our facial we apply a gauze which is impregnated with collagen and other ingredients,depending on individual clients skin type,an electrical mask then goes over the top of the gauze and this is left on for 10 mins whilst you have a hand massage.

This is our routine but it gives you a bit of an idea what happens.It's not painful at all but is very beneficial to your skin and muscle tone.HTH

Thanks Babs. They do a course for £100. How often would you recommend it is done?

Thanks Babs. They do a course for £100. How often would you recommend it is done?
Well with ours we recommend every few days until the course is finished,then we recommend a maintenance of one a month.Keeps on top of things.

All machines are different though,so be guided with what the college advises you.

That's a great price.Do you know aht they will be using?

My friend does the caci ones, I had a course of 10 followed by a monthly one, I can tell the difference when I have it done, my eyebrows and my cheekbones seem to be higher. PM me if you want her details, shes a lot cheaper than the other salons in Newcastle.

We use Carlton in our salon.

Results are so good we're starting to do before and after photos! We recommend a course of ten (once or twice a week), then once a month (though some come in fortnightly) from then on.

hth

I had this done at college by the level 3 students and I thought it was fab.

they used the silhouette system I think and the results with these m=none surgical face lifts are very impressive.

CACI is brilliant, after I had my course I looked about 46...oh hang on I am 46, its not a face lift as such but its really good as it seems to plump up your skin and is very good for problem areas, like frown lines or the lines that run down either side of your lips if your a moody face like me:) my friends commented that I looked good but couldnt put a finger on it and after a hard nights partying I didnt look like a dehydrated mess in the morning like I normally do, but it is expensive to do the initial course as most places like you to pay for the whole course up front.

CACI is brilliant, after I had my course I looked about 46...oh hang on I am 46, its not a face lift as such but its really good as it seems to plump up your skin and is very good for problem areas, like frown lines or the lines that run down either side of your lips if your a moody face like me:) my friends commented that I looked good but couldnt put a finger on it and after a hard nights partying I didnt look like a dehydrated mess in the morning like I normally do, but it is expensive to do the initial course as most places like you to pay for the whole course up front.
Caci and Belle Sante are very similar.The 2 guys that invented the machine initially worked together,then went their own seperate ways,Caci is more well known but they are more or less the same.HTH

Latest posts

Back