Non surgical facelift experts please look!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sara x

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentleman.
I am very experienced with non surgical facelifting and have done very many courses and maintenance treatments over the years but am now faced with something new.
I have a lovely client who is 92 and very fit and well etc and still cares very much about the way she looks. She has lots of treatments done but asked yesterday if I would do a course of NSFL on her.
I have done the treatment on many older people but nobody beyond about 70.

I know what all the manufacturer advice etc is but I wanted to know what you experienced lifters think.

Is it worth doing? She has no contra indications and has, for the age she has, good tone to her skin and muscles. I really dont want her to pay for something that will not give her any visible difference though so not sure what to advise her.

What do you think?

Hello ladies and gentleman.
I am very experienced with non surgical facelifting and have done very many courses and maintenance treatments over the years but am now faced with something new.
I have a lovely client who is 92 and very fit and well etc and still cares very much about the way she looks. She has lots of treatments done but asked yesterday if I would do a course of NSFL on her.
I have done the treatment on many older people but nobody beyond about 70.

I know what all the manufacturer advice etc is but I wanted to know what you experienced lifters think.

Is it worth doing? She has no contra indications and has, for the age she has, good tone to her skin and muscles. I really dont want her to pay for something that will not give her any visible difference though so not sure what to advise her.

What do you think?

I think as long as you do a thorough consultation with her and are sure what her expectations are, then there is no reason why she can't have it done.

I would give her all the relevant advice and even though she won't look ten yrs younger she will still see an improvement.

Be honest and professional but tactful too( as I'm sure you would be anyway) I'm sure she's more than aware that the course won't make a drastic difference but will help none the less.

I think it's wonderful that a lady of more mature years is still taking such pride in her appearance and as long as you make her aware of the realistic outcome then who are we to say no?

Thanks for that, I would really like to do it but just intrigued as to whether anyone had done any treatment on anybody of a similar age and achieved any results at all.
I think you are right though, as long as I manage her expectations it should be fine.
She also asked if she could have it done really early in the morning so none of her friends would ask where she was going which made me smile!

When I worked in a salon an ex teacher of mine was booked in for a non surg, she was well in her 80's and loved having this treatment. Even tho she might only see a slight difference, it will probably make her feel a whole lot better. How many of us go for treatments that's not visible to anyone else but we come out of there oooooozing with confidence. That's why we feel like a million £££££'s lol x

I think as long as she has her wits about her and she enjoys her treatments, you do a full consultation etc and explain the limited outcome. There is no reason not to do her based on her age alone.

I think sometimes the elderly get treated as if they are idiots. They should be treated like any other client. I feel more strongly about this the older I get LOL! :wink2:

You're absolutely right, thanks.
My only concern was that the results would be so subtle that she wouldn't notice anything at all.
I am usually able to do this treatment with such confidence that the client will be "wowed" by the results and I just don't want her to be disappointed

Latest posts

Back