Non surgical facelift!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essential Bliss

Reaction score
Hiya
I've been hoping to get over to Olympia to get some information but I can't make it over there!
I'm opening my salon in December and want to offer non surgical facials.
At my current salon we have an old body ultimate facial toning system which is very basic but does give results, but I'd like something a little more advanced.

Just wondering what other people would recommend?

Thanks in advance :)

Kayleigh xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I have got both the Silhouette Dermalift & Carlton Derm3cope and they are both fantastic xx

Have a look at icon ultralift too, they also trade in old machines I got £500 discount! Does traditional non surg and mesotherapy facials our best treatment to date x

I have the silhouette dermalift and get fab results. Have a look at my Facebook page www.facebook.com/blissandbeautyltd

I had a client book a course after seeing me after I had just one treatment.

The price is really competitive.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you're quick, there's a dermalift face and body (hardly used) on eBay at the moment. Only a day left to run at £75.( its got a reserve and it's collection only...but maybe worth a punt.)

Have look at the Bio Platinum with patented Sazuki Sequencing technology by Bio Therapeutic, distributed by Advanced Esthetic Solutions. I have their Nano and am upgrading to the Platinum.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post for sale items on here? but I'll be selling my bio platinum in 2 weeks, we are upgrading to the A lift, PM me for details if u are interested x😊✌️

I have the Dermaco Pro VX and couldn't recommend it highly enough! Great results with this 6 in 1 machine. xx

Can anyone point me in the direction of body ultimate phone number? Has the company gone bust?

Latest posts

Back