Non surgical facelift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat47

Reaction score
Can anybody be recommend an alternative to Caci? Do other micro current machines deliver the same results?

I use Silhouette micro face intense...me and my clients love it. I’ve had great results, they came to my salon to train me too x

I use Silhouette micro face intense...me and my clients love it. I’ve had great results, they came to my salon to train me too x
That’s really interesting, I’d like to receive this treatment to compare to CACI. I paid £60 for a 52-minute CACI facial treatment last week. How much do you charge and how long is the treatment?

I've just trained on the microface intense and she came to me to train too. Great training. Not started on clients yet but had really good result on my model on training day.

I think that facial skin care is not such an easy task, and you should find a cosmetologist who will tell you which procedures, creams, and other means will help you. Moreover, in some cases, I find surgery or botox very useful. I can recommend you www.drbustillo.com. I did a facelift with this surgeon and was very pleased with his work. After the operation, he advised me on high-quality skin care products and told me how to take care of my facial skin.

Last edited:
I have used Bio-therapeutic since the company started. Very good quality micro-current treatment and very similar to Caci.
I don't use the bio therapeutic products though as I think these are too pricey. I charge £47 to £60 per facial depending on what add-ins they have.

Latest posts

Back