Non surgical liposuction/fat zapping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peppy

Reaction score
hi, can you enlighten me on what this is?

a friend recently had two sessions of this at £20 each and has lost over 4inches.

she said a metal wand was massaged over her 'fat' parts and then afterwards she went on a vibrating machine.

is this too good to be true??

what is the treatment and you need special qualifications in it?

I have no idea but I need to seriously follow this thread further, I need this treatment in my life lol....

someone please answer!!!! Lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

hi, can you enlighten me on what this is?

a friend recently had two sessions of this at £20 each and has lost over 4inches.

she said a metal wand was massaged over her 'fat' parts and then afterwards she went on a vibrating machine.

is this too good to be true??

what is the treatment and you need special qualifications in it?

I definitely think you should contact the salon where your friend had this and find out pronto! Is it on their website? Please keep us informed! :)

We offer non-surgical liposuction and the results our clients get are as your friend describes. It is by far our most popular treatment.

The technology is fairly simple - ultrasounds waves are passed through the skin and disrupt fat cells, which are then metabolised and passed out of the body. I have FAQs on the salon website?FB, although I'm not sure I'm allowed to link to it??

The prices she paid are exceptionally cheap - we couldn't afford to do the treatment for that price. Maybe a special or something?

Is this the same as laser lipo ?

Did you find out the name of the machine/system your friend was treated with?

I soo want to get this done!

Hi, there is a very good one for sale on Ebay , under the seller name theluxuriousbeautycompany1 ! Only £2200 !

Theres a good one for sale on ebay, for just £2200 and it is from a UK company delivery and training included!

Sounds like a dream treatment! I would love to try it! Anyone offers it in Surrey?

Latest posts

Back