northen lights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

riosol2001

Reaction score
can any monomer be used with northen light acrylic.can i use retention+.. it looks like a fab acrylic can't wait to try it xxxxxxxxxxxxx :green:

riosol2001 said:
can any monomer be used with northen light acrylic.can i use retention+.. it looks like a fab acrylic can't wait to try it xxxxxxxxxxxxx :green:
Do you mean 'can you use INM NL Glitter powders with Ret+ monomer liquid?? My advice will always be 'don't MIX SYSTEMS' - if you are going to try INM powders then use them with the INM liquid!! Problems are at the end of the road for those who mix 'abit a this with abit a that' - HTH's - now get some sleep!!! :rolleyes: ;)

night night . did not realise they did there own acrylics thought they only did that nice top
coat ,i like living on planet zog xx. need to get with it . i know the golden rules of not mixing one lot of products with someone elses. sorry that was a dim thing to ask . i am going to bed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got you wrong - it was because you said 'Northern Light acrylic' as opposed to top coat!! Yes you can apply NL top coat to anything as fas as I am aware - NOW I AM GOING TO BED!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back