Northern College of beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivy2409

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering if anyone has trained with this company or could recommend anyone in the wirral/merseyside/cheshire area. I was going to go with enails but after spending a couple of hours on here i've decided that might not be the best plan!
Thanks
Ivy

Hi I read the article and found it really helpful and also tried searching but all I got were dozens of posts with the word "collage" in:rolleyes:

Have you just tried northern beauty?
This may come up with something.

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has trained with this company or could recommend anyone in the wirral/merseyside/cheshire area. I was going to go with enails but after spending a couple of hours on here i've decided that might not be the best plan!
Thanks
Ivy

hi hun, i had a few people pm after i asked about it on here, 1 said she couldnt fault it, but others either said they didnt rate it much and had to go on to another course straight after, and a couple even said they didnt even bother completing the course!!

most of the big nail companies have training local to us, NSI and Creative have training centres in manchester, OPI has training centre in Bootle Liverpool and theres also a Ezflow educator on here that does the merseyside area

so lots of good places to train with hun

hths

nicky xxxx

I haven't done nails with them, but I studied a Swedish Massage Course there and really could not fault it. There were only three people in my class, and the tutor took the time to watch us all perform at least one full body massage, gave us tips and advice on everything from posture to retail sales, and told us about her own experience working as a massage therapist. That was last month, and I'm now performing massages in a salon, and the clients love it, frequently commenting on how good it was compared to other massages they have had!

In my course notes, it also states that if any student feels like they haven't had enough practice, they can return to the college to use the facilities to practise free of charge. Can't say fairer than that :)

Latest posts

Back