Nose and ear wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bohemianivy

Reaction score
Hi . Can any one tell me if you need to take a course in hot wax nose /ear waxing? Or will your general hot wax certificate cover this. Can't seem to find a course .

Thank you

Sally's offer a "male grooming" course which does include what you want. Other things too which will be already known to you , so there's a start. Andy Rouillard is a wax expert in this field.
I only wax my father/hubby and son in this way so I aren't in need of a course for insurance purposes., but noticed it on the sally education site.
HTH

Sally's offer a "male grooming" course which does include what you want. Other things too which will be already known to you , so there's a start. Andy Rouillard is a wax expert in this field.
I only wax my father/hubby and son in this way so I aren't in need of a course for insurance purposes., but noticed it on the sally education site.
HTH
Thank you . I will have a look x

I do a lot of ears and noses and my general waxing and hot waxing qualifications are enough.
All insurers will be different of course so maybe worth while double checking but if you have covered facial waxing as part of a course then you should be ok x

I just fell into it with my standard level 2 & 3 Beauty qualification and been doing it for 22 years. It's not something we were taught we just developed it as we went along. It's handy if you get someone that knows what they're doing to teach you though. Its not difficult you'd pick it up in an hour of so.
Nicky x

Latest posts

Back