Not a fan of google no?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
Not being funny but why cant people just google their question?

It really annoys me when reading a thread about 'where can i train' 'how do i get in contact with' 'what solution should i buy' blahblahblah
I think alot of people here are very 'thread happy'!:rolleyes:

I like this thread. :)

I think some ask the questions on solutions and where can I train etc because they like to hear others first hand experience on the training or if they get on well with those solutions.

If they googled about different solutions they are not getting real feed back from real therapists who have had experience using it, its all about getting the different opinions before they make their minds up.

You miserable devil! :hug:

Speaking for myself I like the personal touch of the messages and the wealth of experience found here. . . . I do usually do a search on the forum though before I post a new thread, but I trust the geeks here more than I trust anything on google lol

With the boot on the other foot, I love it when I can help out a newbie or someone who's struggling with something I have also struggled with in the past and I can put my helpful hat on!

Dear pinkknailss
Some of us newbies have googled everything but then you are overloaded with information about courses/products you have no experience on. I would trust the professionals here on this web forum who trained previously and their feedback rather than go on all the ''reviews'' on the websites of companies -who knows if they are genuine? It's far better to ask for advice from people who have been in your position before than spend lots of your hard earned money doing the wrong/irreputed training or buying inferior products and then discovering you've wasted your valuable time and money!
:eek:

Because ,
this site has a search button that will serch the site , witch has a wealth of been there done it professionals ,

where as googling could take you to anything witch may or may not be tried or tested , (or it might just bring you here )

Last edited:
oh gosh *hides under rock*

No need to hide, we've all felt the same frustrations at times. We just need a bit of balance. :hug:

I agree - google search OR forum search. Either way you will find some fantastic information. if after that you cant find any info.... THEN post a thread! Do NOT post the 3rd "Princess Party" thread of the day!:rolleyes:

I agree - google search OR forum search. Either way you will find some fantastic information. if after that you cant find any info.... THEN post a thread! Do NOT post the 3rd "Princess Party" thread of the day!:rolleyes:
no , not the 3rd one of the day but with out new threads and posts salon geek would be quite boring.

I might be wrong but is this not what salon geeks about ? To get peoples advise,tips and answer questions if you google best tan solution I think you would just get loads of tan company's trying to sell THERE product don't really answer the question does it !!

I google ALL the time, it's like the brain I never had ;)

9 times out of 10 a google question related to beauty, leads you directly to salon geek.....

That's how I found this fabulous forum :) x

Latest posts

Back