Not cut out for nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought about 121 when I was really struggling but I bought Gigi book and I tell you what it makes for easy reading and understanding and everything is step by step I mean gigi and her book are just awesome.The book is fab it's like your very own 121 in a book there is nothing in the book that I didn't understand and to be honest I'm not the sharpest tool in the box lol.XX

Hi guys. Did my NSI p&l course in march, set up my beautiful home beauty room offering spray tans, shellac, crystal pedis, lashes ect.

However I dont think I was meant for nail exts. I just can't get to grips with mix ratio! I know exactly what to do but my nails are always slightly thick and ratio is too wet. It gets me so down! Iv delayed my exam because I know I won't pass! I work 50 hour weeks run my own house so I can only do the odd appointment here and there but no one wants nail exts so I can go weeks without practise .

Any advice? P.s here is a pic of my latest bitten nails done with NSI radiant white and purely pink mask x
Get to grips w

I was feeling exactly the same a while ago, I completly gave up with L&P, that was until I spent a day with the wonderful Denise Wright an NSI educator in Kent, it was the best money I have ever spent and I am now doing L&P confidently, I still get very excited every time I look at a set I have done. I do feel I have still got a long way to get where I want to be but at least I am now producing nails that look my customers love and last the duration.

So please don't give up, maybe try a different educator, good luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back