Not loving Fake Bake anymore, suggestions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked into buying Moroccan Tan, however, I can't unless I complete their 'conversion' course at £50 + VAT! That puts me off.

What? I just made an account and bought it...

What it is I was looking around for training and ended up on Creative Academy Mancher that does the Moroccan Tan training, underneath the spray tan training they advertised a conversion course that states the following:

Learn to spray the MoroccanTan™ way with our MoroccanTan conversion course
£50+vat

For established qualified Spray Tan Proffesionals, we offer a 3 hour conversion course. Specifically for those who want to upgrade to MoroccanTan or build on existing skills. Perfect your technique and ensure customer satisfaction!

No model needed

Please bring your MoroccanTan™ kit

What it is I was looking around for training and ended up on Creative Academy Mancher that does the Moroccan Tan training, underneath the spray tan training they advertised a conversion course that states the following:

£50+vat

For established qualified Spray Tan Proffesionals, we offer a 3 hour conversion course. Specifically for those who want to upgrade to MoroccanTan or build on existing skills. Perfect your technique and ensure customer satisfaction!

No model needed

Make an account with Sweet Squared and buy the tan...

I use Vita liberata. It's a lovely natural tan. Fades evenly and no smell. Lots of celebs use it.

£50+vat

No model needed

Hi CurlyWurly1986,

The conversion course is a fantastic option we offer to refresh your skills and learn some new tips and tricks, however it is not a requirement to stock our range as long as you are qualified.

Please contact Sweet Squared for more information!

Happy tanning,

MT
xx

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm in the process of opening an account with Sweet Squared.

Latest posts

Back