Not Nails related but..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyc

Reaction score
I know this is not nails related but i did a basic beauty course at my local college for 5 weeks on a saturday and found that i really enjoyed the waxing, i just wondered if anyone else does waxing, i would maybe like to do eyebrows and legs. Can anyone give any advce to this effect and if it is in popular demand and what course they took? thanks peeps x x

Hi kelly,
glad to hear you enjoyed the waxing, i found i really did too when i did my training ,, i excelled in it so much my tutor became a client!!! To this day i still love waxing , it was hard at first to get the technique right..... i blamed the wax the strips and spatula, but with lots of practise i got the technique right. i started doing friend and family then friends of friends and it was all word of mouth!! I offer a wide range of treatments and i have to say waxing alongside nail enhancements are the biggest parts of my income. I my self suffer from excema and found that waxing is the only hair removal treatment that did not irritate my skin. The most popular waxing treatment si the bikini area, few are now basic bikini most are playboy or sphinx or whatever you like to call it. followed by brows, underarms ,legs and forearms. I definately recommend waxing!!
Good luck!!

Kellyc said:
I know this is not nails related but i did a basic beauty course at my local college for 5 weeks on a saturday and found that i really enjoyed the waxing, i just wondered if anyone else does waxing, i would maybe like to do eyebrows and legs. Can anyone give any advce to this effect and if it is in popular demand and what course they took? thanks peeps x x

I am also a beauty therapist done city & guilds in make-up beauty etc i love waxing cos its quick and u can make lots of dosh it is a big part of my earnings along with facials and nails
good luck

I too do waxing, facials and eye lash tinting and perming - i absolutely adore doing these treatments and they are a great source of income with the nails! :green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back