Not sure what to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiobhanMarie

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have had my business for 3 years I rent space above a hair salon so have 3 decent sized treatment rooms.
I've had a nightmare trying to find the right staff I have a good girl now but still needs alot of work to get where I need her.
My rent had just gone up £25 per week.
My little boy will be 2 Oct 31st and this is my second week finally working a 4 day week so I get time with him as I was back after 1 month as my friend left me and couldn't risk loosing the salon as she moved just down the road.
My problem is it feels like a loosing battle just as I try and step back something happens. Do I close and go back to renting?
Or could I sell half the business and go into partnership I just find it so hard trying to please everyone x

Hi all,
I have had my business for 3 years I rent space above a hair salon so have 3 decent sized treatment rooms.
I've had a nightmare trying to find the right staff I have a good girl now but still needs alot of work to get where I need her.
My rent had just gone up £25 per week.
My little boy will be 2 Oct 31st and this is my second week finally working a 4 day week so I get time with him as I was back after 1 month as my friend left me and couldn't risk loosing the salon as she moved just down the road.
My problem is it feels like a loosing battle just as I try and step back something happens. Do I close and go back to renting?
Or could I sell half the business and go into partnership I just find it so hard trying to please everyone x

Guess it comes down to the financials and how long you can carry on for while looking for staff. If there is no suitable therapists you wish to employ maybe look for a smaller/cheaper space to rent. Get your business head on work out the financials and that should give you your answer.

Latest posts

Back