Not well - got mumps!!??!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
I've been feeling really poorly these last few days & today i've got a really big swelling on my jaw on one side that hurts like hell when i'm chewing - so i've not eaten anything today & i'm starving!

Been to docs & they think i've either got mumps or an abcess in my saliva gland, have to take penicillin & see me again on monday - if it's mumps i will still be ill - if it's an abcess it should feel better.:(

Hope it's an abcess!!

hope your feeling better soon mate:biggrin:

Get well soon, hun!! xxx

Get Well Soon xxx:hug:

Good well soon chick.

I had the mumps when i was about 8! And all i can remember was not being able to eat anything &wearing a scarf!!! My cousin had them at the same time & ive got a lovely picture of us both looking like something out of an alien movie!!!LOL

hope you get well soon

Oh bless how painfull for you:hug:
Many years ago my other half got mumps and a certen part of his anatamy sweld to the size of grapefruits:cry: So either way you know you'll be better of than that:lol:

aw hope you get better soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you feel better soon:hug:

get well soon bev!!!:Love:

thanks everyone:hug: , you've really cheered me up - i'm on a real downer just now. Probably just run down - need a holiday in the maldives to make me feel better:D

Bev Rose said:
thanks everyone:hug: , you've really cheered me up - i'm on a real downer just now. Probably just run down - need a holiday in the maldives to make me feel better:D

Sorry I cant offer you a holiday, but I can offer you my get well wishes!
I hope you feel better soon.

Speedy recovery

Oh You poor thing.

Hope you get better soon Sweetie x x :hug:

Hope you feel better soon. I know how it feels. I had mumps last summer, on my birthday! Couldn't go out for 2 weeks in case I infected anyone. Ears & eyes were so sore I couldn't watch tv or anything. I was so swollen I looked like a chipmunk! Make sure you drink plenty of water as you probably can't eat much, soup & ice cream are good if your throat is sore. Hope it passes soon.

Hi all,

I have to say, i'm on my antibiotics & i feel so much better - my chipmunk cheek has gone down quite alot.
I think it's an abcess thank goodness. It must be cos i feel so much better - has a lot to do with all your well wishes too tho of course!! Thanks all of you. XXX

I'd give you all a big hug but it locks my pc up every time i try & get other smilies than the ones i can see on the right! I've lost three posts already!!

Latest posts

Back