Nothing particular but SG Addiction...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little voyce

Reaction score
My partner just said that one night he will write Salon Geek on his forehead - and see if he gets some attention....

Anyone else got this jealousy problem?...:lol:

Yep! mines always moaning!! hahaha

same here but sky sports is on the telly here all the time so fairs fair.

I'm hiding my phone while on it as we only see each other at weekends and he keeps saying are you on that geek thing again! :) x x

My fella's the same lol! He's always like "r u bloody geeking again? Get off it and talk to me u geek!" haha he says it in a jokey way though (however, I'm not convinced its meant in a jokey way, I think he could be jealous! Lol) to be fair to him though... I am ALWAYS on it!! To the point my phone battery keeps dying now, so I have to carry my charger with me all the time!!! Haha xx

My fella's the same lol! He's always like "r u bloody geeking again? Get off it and talk to me u geek!" haha he says it in a jokey way though (however, I'm not convinced its meant in a jokey way, I think he could be jealous! Lol) x

Hehe I think my bf is feeling left out! X.

Hehe I think my bf is feeling left out! X.

Yep mine too! Haha! Oh well... At least I'm learning and not playing on a pigging xbox!!!! Lol x

rofl geeks :Love:

Lol, my husband thinks I'm obsessed, every single day I comment on what I have learnt from my fellow Geeks ::biggrin:

Yes. All of the above!! Used to be constantly on fb but since getting the sg app its taken over!

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Yes. All of the above!! Used to be constantly on fb but since getting the sg app its taken over!

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Well I don't have a personal Facebook but before salon geek it was shopping so least I'm learning and not spending ;) x x

Mine thinks we are far more civilised and intelligent than the ranters on his football forum.
Of course, he's right!

hmm and what do they think of the brat JT?

Mine thinks we are far more civilised and intelligent than the ranters on his football forum.
Of course, he's right!

Oh yes only the best on here ;) x x

Haha my hubby is the same! X

All these comments are so true! Every night hubby asks me "what are you doing now?" waits a beat then mutters "that bloody salon geek again"

Every night my hubby says, 'are you geeking?' which I am, but he is always on his mini forum so fairs fair.

Every night my hubby says, 'are you geeking?' which I am, but he is always on his mini forum so fairs fair.

We call it "Geeking" too ;) x

Latest posts

Back