Nouvatan 16%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MariposaKelly

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

This is my first post so please bear with me :)

i have recently set up a mobile spray tanning business and im pleased to say it is going really really well, i have a party booked in for 2 weeks time and one of the girls has requested a "really dark" tan. i am of the opinion that i want people to look natural and not fake but as she is the customer and as thats what is requested i dont want to dissapoint her. I just have a feeling the 12% (the highest i spray) will be too light for her and she may well look elsewhere if its not dark enough.

i was just wondering if anyone could show me some 16% piccys so i could get an idea of just how dark it is? and whats the darkest percentage that you spray? and would you just give your customer what they wanted?

thanks for your help in advance geeks xxxx

Hi

Have you thought about booster drops so that you can taylor the tan to individual needs?

Thanks

Leela Jackson
Sunless Solutions xx

I offer the full range of tans... 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20 (and I'll mix an 18% if they really want!) - I do it by stocking 8, 12, 16 and 20 :)

Hi lil01

Didnt think about booster drops purely as she requested "really" dark so thought deeper solution would be the best answer, i stock 8% and 12% and mix to make 10% but am just a little apprehensive to go darker without seeing any results...

Xx

This is a pic of 20% nouvatan, not 16% but gives you an idea that even the darkest shade still comes out a nice colour. The full body pic isn't very clear sorry x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336488129.967530.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336488129.967530.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 645
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336488205.051943.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336488205.051943.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 711
Hi

I don't have any photos of tans with booster drops honey I just know alot of customers buy the booster drops so that can taylor the tan to the clients individual needs. Good luck!x

Hi!
I have bleach blonde hair and normally use Sienna 10% but I had bought some samples from Nouvatan and gave it a go.

I had a 16%, at first I was lik OMG im black!!!! But as soon as I washed it off after 8 hours I was converted!

Darkest iv ever been, same colour as when I came back after a two week caribean hol.

Its dark but Amazing!!! and would look ever better on someone with brunette hair xxx

Ive only seen a photo of the girl im tanning and she looks darker than a 12%, she is bleach blonde too, it looks lovely on her so think ill take the plunge and order a 16%, at least then ive got a wider variation to offer my other clients too

Thaaanks xx

Latest posts

Back