Nouvatan 20%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
For those that have used the 20% what do you think of it? I got my other half to spray me and left it on 4 hours, it looked a decent enough colour but a bit patchy, although that could be down to him not being trained ;-) I did a client last night and she left it on 5 hours and said this morning that her stomach is pale and her legs are not very brown. I made sure she was properly covered everywhere, so I can't understand it?

I was thinking of offering a couple of freebies to test it out before I start charging for it but thought I would ask on here what your results have been like first x

If you go on Facebook and join the page STRICTLY NOUVATAN - SUPPORT there are a few posts about the 20% and before and after pics too :)

Thank you ill have a look x

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think it's down to personal preference. I'm trialing at the moment. Some prefer it,some prefer the other %. I do feel as a rapid tan it's great but slightly hit or miss to if the client gets the desired depth of tan they are looking for.

Yeah my client has just messaged me and said it's got darker over the day and looks good now! Lol. I must admit my legs look darker today and mine was done on Thursday, weird! X

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

I find the 20% a bit too 'hit or miss' so only use it if I've done a patch test or trial first to make sure that the client is happy with the result they are going to get with it. Hubbie loves it, he likes his tan to be really light so he has the 20% on for 45 mins then washes off, comes out a gorgeous light colour, x

I use it all the time and love it. I say 2 hours for 8%, 3 hours for 10% and 4 hours got 12%. None of my clients want darker than that. You need to tell them they'll be white after they shower because it still takes 6-8 hours to develop.

Omg Iv used novatan for years and never knew this!!! Iv always been a bit gutted novatan doesn't make a rapid tan!! Thank you ladies!!! Xxxz

Latest posts

Back