Nouvatan - allergic reaction? Urgent help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjs78

Reaction score
Had a lady in thurs eve for a tan, she said she has had tans before ok and has no sensitivities. This morning she rand to say, she has a bad rash on her face and neck that came up yesterday morning. Could this be due to the tab or just heat rash? If it is the tan what can she do?

With the warm weather it could very well be heat rash or prickly heat, did she wake up with the rash or did it appear through the night?
Why did she not contact you yesterday morning? x

I know I asked the same, why she didn't contact me yesterday. She said it started yesterday morning, the thing is she is at a wedding this morning, and she obviously still has the rash.

Have you actually seen it? I would be inclined to say that if it was a reaction to the tan that the rash would be in other areas as well? Perhaps not but I'm still swaying more towards it being caused by the weather we're having... x

I thought and said the same thing. Thanks for your help :)

I have never had anyone with a reaction to a tan but I do have a couple that the guide colour makes them itch they normally take an anti histamine xxx

Latest posts

Back