Nouvatan booster drops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I'm just going to place an order for more Nouvatan! I stock 8%, 10% and 12% the reason I stock all 3 is 10% is my most popular, so saves me mixing all the time!
I can't make my mind up whether to order a 16% so I can mix a 14% and 16% or should I just order booster drops for now so I can offer darker shades and if I get more and more people going for it then I will order in litres of higher % ? Just don't want to order in litres and then not use it!!!

Has anyone used the Nouvatan booster drops?

Thanks

personally i would rather buy the litre of 16% and if you dont get much call for it, just mix it with your 8 to get 12% and hey presto, back to your 8,10 and 12. problem solved!

personally i would rather buy the litre of 16% and if you dont get much call for it, just mix it with your 8 to get 12% and hey presto, back to your 8,10 and 12. problem solved!

Hmmmmmm..... Good point!!! Have u tried the booster drops? X

yes I have tried the booster drops, I regretted it because I really only used about 20 drops out of it so now haev nearly a full bottle of it in my fridge, just sitting there doing nothing lol. with the booster drops I was unsure and not confident in my ratios, therefore could not be confident that the client would get the desired look compared to the confidence I would have had if the solution was premade by the manufacturer. I think they are a great "just in case I run out of solution" but because Nouvatan is so verstaile in that if you find you dont use it, you will NEVER waste it, I think it is in the best interests of your pocket to buy the higher percentage.

yes I have tried the booster drops, I regretted it because I really only used about 20 drops out of it so now haev nearly a full bottle of it in my fridge, just sitting there doing nothing lol. with the booster drops I was unsure and not confident in my ratios, therefore could not be confident that the client would get the desired look compared to the confidence I would have had if the solution was premade by the manufacturer. I think they are a great "just in case I run out of solution" but because Nouvatan is so verstaile in that if you find you dont use it, you will NEVER waste it, I think it is in the best interests of your pocket to buy the higher percentage.

Totally agree!! Never thought about mixing with an 8%, deeeer what a div!!! Haha! Thanks hun :) have u used the 20% ? Xx

Hello, I tried the 16% on Friday, absolutely love it! The highest I have used was a 12% with sienna so was a bit worried how it would go on. Honestly it's beautiful, never heard of the booster drops, this is new to me, well wasn't out when I started.

xxxx

Totally agree!! Never thought about mixing with an 8%, deeeer what a div!!! Haha! Thanks hun :) have u used the 20% ? Xx

Yes Ive tried the 20 and the clients who i tried it on loved it, but Im still hunting around for darker lol. I usually buy the 8, 12 and 16 and then mix to whatever i need, ie 10% and 14%. I never tried the 20 before I bought it, but my philosphy was that if i didnt get much use for it, it would never get wasted coz i could just make lower usage percentages of it

Hello, I tried the 16% on Friday, absolutely love it! The highest I have used was a 12% with sienna so was a bit worried how it would go on. Honestly it's beautiful, never heard of the booster drops, this is new to me, well wasn't out when I started.

xxxx

Thanks hun, will def go for 16% :) xxx

Yes Ive tried the 20 and the clients who i tried it on loved it, but Im still hunting around for darker lol. I usually buy the 8, 12 and 16 and then mix to whatever i need, ie 10% and 14%. I never tried the 20 before I bought it, but my philosphy was that if i didnt get much use for it, it would never get wasted coz i could just make lower usage percentages of it

Yeah that's true!!! Think I'll stick with 16% for now and then when I get a bit more money I'll get the 20% too :) xx

Yeah that's true!!! Think I'll stick with 16% for now and then when I get a bit more money I'll get the 20% too :) xx

its cheaper (per bottle) buying 3 bottles of solution if you can

its cheaper (per bottle) buying 3 bottles of solution if you can

Yeah I need to order my 10 and 12 anyway :) thanks for all your help hun :) x

Latest posts

Back