Nouvatan Booth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlz

Reaction score
While enquiring about which spray tanning training to do a lady from Nouvatan told me not to buy any other kits thats not nouvatan because they wont last.

Has anyones booths not lasting thats not nouvatan?

I am going to be doing sienna x

I bought mine from Nouvatan and its brill, dead easy to pop up and fold down, easy to clean, i got the one with a sky light. Had a look at a few others elsewhere but didnt seem as good. Would defos reccommend them xx

If I remeber rite Im sure its sienna that invented 'the tanning booth' in the first place?I got mine on ebay from '*removed auction site seller's ID*' I think it was called (only because it had a pink bag and black tent-I liked the colours lol)and its perfect,I think it depends how you look after your tent on how long it will last ,washing it being carefull not to get it snagged on anything ,
Hope this helps?
Thanks
Mx

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke to the lady from nouvatan and she was quite pushy on the phone which put me off doing training with them.
I am looking to buy the kit from sienna x after the training.

The tent you get from Nouvatan is very high quality, the best I have tried. I have had 3 now lol and my first two were a huge waste of money, they didnt last at all and I ended up throwing them in the skip!

I am sure Dawn wasnt trying to imply that you HAVE to buy the one from Nouvatan, but she is right in saying that there are some out there to steer clear of. The booth that Nouvatan stock comes highly recommended from me.

xx

I spoke to the lady from nouvatan and she was quite pushy on the phone which put me off doing training with them.

Pushy? Oh my god I am so shocked, Dawn is lovely! There customer service is also second to none!

Hope you enjoy your training with who ever you go with xx

My friend went for Nouvatan and I went with tantrick and she said she was brilliant on the phone helping her to get her kit together?
I got a spray of the Nouvatan and it smells good enough to eat!lol
Its really up to you who you choose just have a quick google and look things up first I must of googled 100s of tans before I decided on Tantrick lol Just make sure you do your research on the types of tans :)
My friend does my tan sometimes in the Nouvatan and I giver her a shot of my Tantrick and they are both great tans!Only you can choose what tan you will settle for
Goodluck!
Mx

Yes I found she was abit pushy, I was enquiring and I felt abit uncomfortable to be honest.

Oh well could just be me lol

Dawn@Nouvatan is a member on here,im sure she will see the thread and yous can sort it out,from what I have seen she doeas seem very nice hopefully it was just a mis-communication :)

dawns not pushy!! Shes lovely must have cought her on a bad day lol :):) she used to be sales and training manager at sienna when they first started ive got there cubicle and its great never had a problem with it
Had whole kit from Nouvatan and it was exactly the same as sienna s kit but much much cheaper!! the training is the same as Sienna and I had no probs getting insured with the certificate, was Sienna s head trainer and as said customer service is brill

Dawns out today training but as has already been said our cubicle is of the highest quality, if you search on here for pop up cubicle problems it soon becomes evident that there are a few companies selling cheap cloned versions of the pop up cubicle we could nt give ours away with 3 litres of solution :eek::eek: as it would bankrupt us
If you are going mobile you will need a good quality tent as the cheapies tend to collapse after a few weeks or fail to fold down, And the last thing you want is to be at a clients house trying to get a 7ft cubicle into the boot of your mini lol!!(it has happened)
The copy tents tend to have no labels with C E on them and you have nt got the fire safety assurances
If your getting your kit from Sienna you will have no problem as there tent and maximist machine is identicle to ours

Carly I wish you well with ur training with Sienna. And just for the record I told you I bought my cubicles direct from STC which u will find is the sister name of Sienna. So sorry you felt the need to write a thread on this. You didn't catch me on a bad day as I give the same advice to all that enquire, and as I dont want anyone to buy twice I felt it was good advice, you just misunderstood me, as you can see by my customers posts above.

Nouvatan? Spray Tan Solutions and Retail Products, Spray Tanning Equipment and nationwide Spray Tanning Training - 07932 508084

I have recently changed to Nouvatan and I must say that that doesnt sound like the Dawn I spoke to. She has always been very helpful and has gone out of her way to give great customer service. I highly reccommend them.

I have recently changed to Nouvatan and I must say that that doesnt sound like the Dawn I spoke to. She has always been very helpful and has gone out of her way to give great customer service. I highly reccommend them.

I agree, that's definitely not Dawn's style. She's the sort of person that would bend over backwards to help you - and certainly not a high-pressure saleswoman!

Dawn pushy??!! Oh that made me laugh!
Dawn will never try and sell you anything you don't need. She will tell you not to buy expensive moisturisers when others work just as well.
She would never pressurise anyone to buy a kit.
Dawn trained at my salon and the girl who she trained had bought her own kit off Ebay. Dawn told her that she was lucky as sometimes you can get some bad kits off there, but she told her she had got a bargain and that the kit was quite suitable for what she needed it for. No pushing her to buy her kit. It's not Dawns style.

whatever you do, buy from a reputable company. My tent lasted me 2 times and it wouldn't go down again, a triumph for some but i need to pop it out and put it away when i want it! LOL

I'm now out of pocket, as I didn't and Steve at Nouvatan explained about the copy tents to me.

And if its not working for you then some companies are geeks on here!!! so you can complain as loud as you like (mentioning no names) or 'pm' them quietly!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will also say that Dawn has bent over backwards to help us out. She is a true star, provides second to none service and the nouvatan solution is fab, fab, fab.
Also I would like to add that Dawn is not pushy and she and Steve are one of the nicest couples you could meet.
They deserve all the credit.

whatever you do, buy from a reputable company. My tent lasted me 2 times and it wouldn't go down again,

we have answered loads of threads on here about booths not folding but not one of them was bought from us :lol:we are a new company but as has been said already we have a good pedigree and dawn has been in the biz from day dot!!
from the outset we decided we were not going to stock anything that was nt the best available,hence we dont stock the t200 as it has a history of letting people down,or stock the copy/cloned cubicles that also had a bad rep
when your looking on the internet and at on line shops ect the pics do look the same but the reality is something else
thanks for all your kind comments ladies
NOW COULD YOU REPEAT THEM ON OUR TESTIMONIALS PAGE !!!! :eek::eek:
Steve n Dawn (princess pushy) LOL

That definitely doesn't sound like Dawn. She has always been really helpful and supportive with me and didn't push me into buying any kit from them after my training. I was so pleased with the solution and Dawn's honesty - she was happy for me to go away after my training before I made a decision on whether to buy their kit - I didn't need to think about it though and have been really happy with it all. I can't recommend them enough!!

That definitely doesn't sound like Dawn. She has always been really helpful and supportive with me and didn't push me into buying any kit from them after my training. I was so pleased with the solution and Dawn's honesty - she was happy for me to go away after my training before I made a decision on whether to buy their kit - I didn't need to think about it though and have been really happy with it all. I can't recommend them enough!!
ta for spreadin the love lol :hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back