Nouvatan discounts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaajaneep

Reaction score
doing an assignment and we have to look into companys training and discounts i did contact someone from nouvatan however they took to long to get back to me so im wonderin if anyone that uses nouvatan could possibly tell me if they know of any? ASAP

Lisa you could nt of asked us to help you with your college work at a busier time of the year, we had your email last week (friday) as we were preparing for The beauty uk show. and we were out of the office and at the show sat sun and mon, yesterday was manic !! ring me this evening around 7pm on my mobile 07841057645 and i will answer anything i can to help you, sorry i cant write a lengthy email detailing all our discounts etc, i am just too busy today :eek:

doing an assignment and we have to look into companys training and discounts i did contact someone from nouvatan however they took to long to get back to me so im wonderin if anyone that uses nouvatan could possibly tell me if they know of any? ASAP

Definitely give Steve a ring, I've phoned him before about a machine I didn't even buy from him & he was kind enough to take the time to help me. Dawn was great too! when she spent 20 minutes on the phone a few weeks ago helping me out for another problem I had. x

Lisa you could nt of asked us to help you with your college work at a busier time of the year, we had your email last week (friday) as we were preparing for The beauty uk show. and we were out of the office and at the show sat sun and mon, yesterday was manic !! ring me this evening around 7pm on my mobile 07841057645 and i will answer anything i can to help you, sorry i cant write a lengthy email detailing all our discounts etc, i am just too busy today :eek:

Now if that is not customer service then I dont know what is! How many companies do you know that would take the time out to provide you with information (that is nothin to do with a sale, so no cash incentive) and give you their own mobile number to provide you with information about a piece of college work.

Please let me give Steve and Dawn a big pat on the back for providing the best customer service I have ever known!

thats why i have now asked your customers.
i have completed the assignment already but thank you very much much appreciated.

Now if that is not customer service then I dont know what is! How many companies do you know that would take the time out to provide you with information (that is nothin to do with a sale, so no cash incentive) and give you their own mobile number to provide you with information about a piece of college work.

Please let me give Steve and Dawn a big pat on the back for providing the best customer service I have ever known!

I couldn't agree more! They simply are the best company I have ever delt with! :D

Latest posts

Back