Nouvatan Exfoliating Mist Treatment??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jowo

Reaction score
Saw that one company offered a free pre-tan exfoliating spray mist, which I thought was a good idea, especially to double check that all make-up, deodorant etc was removed before the tan. I have looked on the Nouvatan website and cannot find it. Any ideas? Does anyone else out there use it? Curious :idea:

Is this just a fancy name for prep spray? I don't see how a mist can exfoliate exactly!

Yeah it's a fancy name for prep spray! Lol
No I don't use it with Nouvatan hun (although I did enquire the other day and they don't sell it) but I used to use it with my old solution, it was a vile smell, really caught your throat, was horrible, it use to give me coughing fits x

Saw that one company offered a free pre-tan exfoliating spray mist, which I thought was a good idea, especially to double check that all make-up, deodorant etc was removed before the tan. I have looked on the Nouvatan website and cannot find it. Any ideas? Does anyone else out there use it? Curious :idea:

I saw on someone else's website - when I was being nosey! That they use nouvatan and they said they use a nouvatan prep spray. Well nouvatan don't sell one as far as I know so I think that she must use another brand and is just saying on her website that it's nouvatan to be consistent with the brand of products she uses? Maybe it's the same person that you saw. I noticed cos I was going to ask nouvatan about it and was gonna give it a go, but thought if they sold it then it would be on their website so presumed they didn't....

Gosh GlamourEyes, I don't know what kind of prep spray that was, that sounds horrible! The Fresh Indulgence one is pretty innocuous, to be honest I've never tried any other. It's blue if that helps/means anything!

Yeah the one I used to use was blue too! It was awful :-/ put me off :-(
I prefer to encourage clients to prep properly for the ran anyway and if they don't they sign something to say so and I advise and the cons of not prepping properly :) x

mmm thank you, it seemed like a good idea but after reading some of your replies, i am not so sure, lol.

I saw it on a website salon in Liverpool! Maybe the same one!

Even though I tell them the do's and don'ts of preperation, and they say they have preped properly, I have still had clients turn up with deo on. Only problem is that when I spray them, 'the green' deo circles appear!! yuk. I thought this would be good because I would know that if I had done it myself they would be product free!!

Any suggestions??? I thought about doing the underarms with make up remover wipes but thought the moisturiser would cause a barrier problem??

If my clients are wearing deodorant, I give them a towel and they go off to the bathroom for a quick wash!

mmm thank you, it seemed like a good idea but after reading some of your replies, i am not so sure, lol.

I saw it on a website salon in Liverpool! Maybe the same one!

Even though I tell them the do's and don'ts of preperation, and they say they have preped properly, I have still had clients turn up with deo on. Only problem is that when I spray them, 'the green' deo circles appear!! yuk. I thought this would be good because I would know that if I had done it myself they would be product free!!

Any suggestions??? I thought about doing the underarms with make up remover wipes but thought the moisturiser would cause a barrier problem??

Yep same one!! Liverpool! X

I carry flannels with me and get them to wipe deodorant off! I also carry oil free make up remover!
They do all this whilst I'm setting up if they haven't already done it xxx

Well nouvatan don't sell one as far as I know so I think that she must use another brand and is just saying on her website that it's nouvatan to be consistent with the brand of products she uses? Maybe it's the same person that you saw.
[FONT=&#23435]
g.gif
[/FONT][FONT=&#23435][/FONT]​

What pic did u add? There's an error? X

Latest posts

Back