Nouvatan Fast Tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacylouise

Reaction score
Im thinking of doing a charity spray where the money i get from a bottle of tan will go straight to charity, it gets my name out there more and i get to do something amazing for charity. i was thinking about just using a fast tan that way its lots of different shades in one bottle. Do you think this will be ok and has anyone tried nouvatans fast tan? what is your review on them?

EDIT..

just been on the website are realised they dont market an actual fast tan so would i just buy the 20%?

Im thinking of doing a charity spray where the money i get from a bottle of tan will go straight to charity, it gets my name out there more and i get to do something amazing for charity. i was thinking about just using a fast tan that way its lots of different shades in one bottle. Do you think this will be ok and has anyone tried nouvatans fast tan? what is your review on them?

EDIT..

just been on the website are realised they dont market an actual fast tan so would i just buy the 20%?

Yes the 20% can be used as a fast tan no problems :)

The only thing I would say about using the 20% is that because of the high DHA percentage then wear off is not as good and also the tan doesn't last as long. So if you are looking to gain new clients from it then you might be better off using a lower percentage to ensure a longer lasting, better fade off. There is a previous post on here called 'Nouvatan 20%' think it would be worth you reading that for more info.

It's difficult to say as you want to do tans or charity with 1 bottle of tan. How about half a bottle of 8 (for the pale people and those who are 'scared' of having a spray tan for the first time!) and half a bottle of 12 to give those who want it, a lovely, more noticeable colour?

The 20% makes sense as you will be spraying a lot of different people in one session who will all want different results/have different skin colour but there are a few things to consider.

Think if I was picking ONE bottle I would pick Nouvatan 12% as I seem to use this the most. however have never used this on a very pale person before, (so because I am a worrier I'd probably take an 8 with me just incase a very pale person comes along!!) x

Just to add I am really pale- think Caspar the friendly ghost lol- and I sprayed myself with Nouvatan 10% at the weekend and it came out pretty dark. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334141990.924168.jpg xx

Heres a pic from a few weeks ago where I sprayed my top half with 14% just to see the difference. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334142286.366106.jpg

Just to give you all a laugh! :) xx

^ Haha, great photo!

I put it on Facebook to give my friends a laugh and the general opinion was that my legs looked dead! Lol xx

I put it on Facebook to give my friends a laugh and the general opinion was that my legs looked dead! Lol xx

I'll be honest I didn't even know it was your leg! I thought you were resting your arm on a white surface whilst you took the photo. lol x

Haha I know I look like I glow in the dark lol! Pale and interesting is what I say, I have Irish skin lol xx

Haha I know I look like I glow in the dark lol! Pale and interesting is what I say, I have Irish skin lol xx

Haha, I thought you were wearing white jeans!! Lol. I also have Irish skin... It sucks. I'm considering changing to Nouvatan, do you think the fade off is quite good? I know it depends on skin types and aftercare, but just generally?

Brilliant idea by the way :) xx

Sarah its a gorgeous solution, my clients love it and the 14% is the most popular with them. I find the fade off really good, there are girls who come for weekly top ups and they always still have a nice even colour (providing they've been following aftercare)

You can mix the different percentages to make different strengths eg 50ml of 10% + 50ml of 14% = 100ml of 12 % and so on

I would deffo say trial first. I have the 8 % on at the moment just to double check really as I trialled the 10% first and I went quite dark. Thought nouvatan is not for me. With so-many People loving it on salon geek I have thought its got to be me everyone loves it!! So I tried again :( I have now concluded it must be me coz although it looks quite nice on my body on my face I look slightly jaundiced!! I think sometimes the golden tans don't suit everyone. I prefer a browner tan.

I'll be honest I didn't even know it was your leg! I thought you were resting your arm on a white surface whilst you took the photo. lol x

Lush-lash you crack me up!! ;P

Thanks everyone <3 also that photo is hilarious haha!

Omg! I thougt it was a white leather couch! I'm so sorry to act so shocked, but that is shocking! I was also thinking the 10% doesn't look that dark but yes now I can see how you would think it dark on you ;)

Haha I know I look like ive been bathing in bleach! Seriously though imagine you sprayed someone as pale as me with 20% and they left it on overnight! :O
That might have to be my next experiment lol xx

I like to.be dark and dod mysrlf a 16% for weekend ... Lookwd dab but wear.off is a lil patch compared to the lowers %'S XX

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Haha I know I look like ive been bathing in bleach! Seriously though imagine you sprayed someone as pale as me with 20% and they left it on overnight! :O
That might have to be my next experiment lol xx

Dooooo it!!!!! With photos!!!! Spray your legs in 20% and leave it on for full 8 hours!! :)

P.S. I did think you had white leggings on! Hehe x

I like to.be dark and dod mysrlf a 16% for weekend ... Lookwd dab but wear.off is a lil patch compared to the lowers %'S XX

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I found this even with the 14. It gives just slightly darker colour than the 12 but a noticeably worse fade off. So for the sake of it just being a little lighter, I have stuck with the 12 (on me) and love it! I do have customers who have the 14 & a couple who have had the 16 and I always warn them beforehand that it may not last as long and the wear off will prob not be as even

Latest posts

Back