Nouvatan - Fresh Indulgence!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wanting your opinions please, iv recently booked a spray tan training day with novatan (which i was really looking forward to) and as a family member knew i was doing this they have bought me the fresh indulgence starter kit, with everything including the TS50 Earlex Spray Tan Machine with Helia Gun.
Is it still ok to train with nouvatan and use this kit or should I train with fresh indulgence?

I really dont know if this is ok or not?

Thankyou in advance!

I'm sure you'll be fine to train with Nouvatan.

Thats fine to do that, its the same machine they sell in their kit and they send you a bottle of their own solution as part of the training price (i did the same) xx

Thanx for your replies! I was just a little worried! :) xx

our kit has the original STC cubicle. the one that is patented and is without doubt the best quality cubicle available, other companies are offering a fake/ counterfeit cubicle. that we can buy in from china for less than £20. but the quality is awful.
we all pay the same for the earlex built spray tan machines as we buy them in quantity from a british company , and the only way a kit can be cheaper is by compromising on the quality of the cubicle or the solution ingredients.
It is actually illegal to sell the fake tents but some companies put profit before integrity.
if you purchase a kit from Nouvatan it is 100% built to british standards it all carries the CE mark and the the cubicle is supplied by STC worcester a british company.
we will of course train anybody, but we insist you use our solution on your training day. however we will not train you on sub standard equipment. and will only train you how to use and fold the STC cubicle and the earlex machines

our kit has the original STC cubicle. the one that is patented and is without doubt the best quality cubicle available, other companies are offering a fake/ counterfeit cubicle. that we can buy in from china for less than £20. but the quality is awful.
we all pay the same for the earlex built spray tan machines as we buy them in quantity from a british company , and the only way a kit can be cheaper is by compromising on the quality of the cubicle or the solution ingredients.
It is actually illegal to sell the fake tents but some companies put profit before integrity.
if you purchase a kit from Nouvatan it is 100% built to british standards it all carries the CE mark and the the cubicle is supplied by STC worcester a british company.
we will of course train anybody, but we insist you use our solution on your training day. however we will not train you on sub standard equipment. and will only train you how to use and fold the STC cubicle and the earlex machines
Thankyou for your reply,
I intend to move onto using your solutions, but ovbiously I cant tell my family member to send it back because it was a gift from them.

And i think its the same machine isnt it?

Hi Steve,

I'm a bit disappointed to come back from my first holiday in 2 years and see this! We are never slanderous about your company, so I'd appreciate it if you could return the favour.

First of all, we actually source our tanning tents from a UK company. I agree with you that the Chinese (direct - let's not pretend for a minute here that you genuinely think your tents aren't also made in China) tents are of dubious quality, and we've spent a lot of time and money on this subject (we have tested literally hundreds). If our customers ever do have a complaint or a problem, we rectify it immediately.

It is simply not true to say that the reason a kit is cheaper is because it compromises on quality. We are running a promotion at the moment and we're actually selling our more extensive kits at cost price, to enable people to try our solution. Just because we chose not to fleece our customers doesn't make our equipment sub-standard.

I just find it rather sad that you would publicly devalue somebody's purchase and make them feel bad about their kit. Somebody has spent a lot of money on something which you know full well is of equal (I would argue better) quality to what you offer. Intentionally ruining that feeling for somebody just to try and make your company look good just isn't a nice character trait in my opinion.

I get asked about your solution and company by customers regularly and never have I done you or your company down; quite the opposite, in fact. I'll make general statements on here about practices from tanning companies which I find distasteful such as the lie of high DHA % tanning solutions (if you want to talk about putting profit before integrity, you could start there), but never have I sat there either in the public domain of a forum or in the private environment of a telephone or face-to-face conversation, and done anything but pass on the praise and good things I hear about Nouvatan.

Just to set the record straight, that you would even accuse us of putting profits before integrity really goes to show how little you've ever bothered to learn about us as a company, our ethos, and what motivates all of us here. Luckily, the majority of our customers do know and appreciate these things - they believe in the same things that we do - and that's what keeps us going.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back