Nouvatan-No response

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_NBC

Reaction score
Hello

I contacted Nouvatan a couple of weeks ago to ask about nearest training venue to me and dates etc as I wish to train with them, and I haven't heard anything back.

Is this normal of Nouvatan?

Why don't you phone them?
Emails can end up in spam folders or just get missed, it is always best to pick up the phone and speak to someone.
Have you checked your spam folder in case their reply is there?

Why don't you phone them?
Emails can end up in spam folders or just get missed, it is always best to pick up the phone and speak to someone.
Have you checked your spam folder in case their reply is there?

No, it's not in my junk folder.
I was going to give them a call but wanted to ask here first if it's the norm with Nouvatan, because if it is, I shan't be chasing it up.

Your email may be in their junk folder. They are very good suppliers and calling gets it over and done with. I love their products and customer service!

Your email may be in their junk folder. They are very good suppliers and calling gets it over and done with. I love their products and customer service!

I emailed them via their training form online. But great, thank you! Will give them a call this week.

Where are you based? I train for Nouvatan in Gloucester. It is definitely not the norm!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where are you based? I train for Nouvatan in Gloucester. It is definitely not the norm!

I'm based near Brighton.

Oh that would be a bit far! Call them in the morning n I'm sure you will get some joy. :)

Email must have got lost - I ordered from them today online and got a phone call within minutes to say that one item isn't in stock and would I be happy to wait for everything to be delivered at the same time or needed things earlier.

Always been happy with the customer service - give them a call! xx

I went with another brand in the end but when I enquired Dawn was more than helpful to answer my questions and wasn't pushy at all. I'd definitely call them, I reckon your email has just been overlooked. Steve is often on here as well answering questions and problem solving for geeks so it's definitely not the norm

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I trained with Nouvatan and it definitely is not normal. They are on hand at all times usually. Give Dawn a call. Plus their solutions are great.

Definitely not norm.

Sample packs can be found online and all information regarding them are also there. You buy a sample pack and get a voucher for the value of the sample pack to use off your first order. The bottles are big enough to get at least 2 tans from.

I love Nouvatan and have had nothing but good experiences from them.

:)

Thank you everyone for your replies and feedback.

I'm assuming there must of been a technical error or something with their online form.

Will chase it up.

AlwAys had a1 service from nouvatan really helpful and quick delivery.

Good Morning Miss_NBC

Can you please send an email to [email protected] this morning and I will try and find out what happened to your original email? Please rest assured this is definitely NOT normal and we always get back to our customers, new or existing.

Hopefully speak to you soon :)

Sarah
x

Good Morning Miss_NBC

Can you please send an email to [email protected] this morning and I will try and find out what happened to your original email? Please rest assured this is definitely NOT normal and we always get back to our customers, new or existing.

Hopefully speak to you soon :)

Sarah
x

Thank you, Sarah!

Shall email you in a moment.
Many thanks.

I've heard Nouvatan are supposed to be brilliant for customer service however, I haven't really found this. Before I did my spray tan course I emailed them about training and received a generic reply that didn't answer any of my questions and sounded like it was the kind they sent to everyone instead of answering my specific email. I phoned them afterwards and the lady on the phone was very rude to me. Then, after doing my training elsewhere, I emailed them three times to ask about samples and still have not received any reply from them (the first email having been about three weeks ago and it's not in my junk folder). I tried to phone them four times, the first three not being answered and the last one being answered and after I said ''Hello, I was calling to...'', being hung up on.

I've never actually heard of any other bad customer service experiences with Nouvatan and their solution is supposed to be one of the best so don't let me put you off, just thought I'd add my two cents :)

Hi Holly, I'm not sure what number you were dialling but we wouldn't have hung up on you :( ? Would you mind forwarding me your original 3 emails about samples so I can search the system for you. [email protected]
You can reach me on 0333 456 4678 too :)
Sarah
x

I've found customer service with Nouvatan second to none. Delivery was amazing, too. 48 hours? No, 24! And I'm in the back of beyond.

I've had a very similar problem. I ordered over the phone some samples and they've taken then money for but I still have yet to receive the goods. This was over 3 weeks ago. I emailed them 3 days ago and haven't had a response! I'm on holiday at the moment so when I get back to the UK I will give them a ring. By then if I still haven't got the samples it would have been 1 month exactly!!

I'm annoyed because everyone is saying how great the customer service is :|

Ashley
DHA Tanning

Hi Sarah, that was the same number I called each time. I'll email my last emails for you to find :)

Morning HollysRose, I need your email address, I still haven't received anything from you. Would you mind sending an email [email protected] or give me a call on 0333 456 4678. We do take this seriously and I would like to try and get to the bottom of it!

Latest posts

Back