Nouvatan or Tantrick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eroom

Reaction score
Hi, i am wanting to offer spray tans and after reading lots of previous posts i am now torn between the two, who's tried both and what did you think x

Hi, i am wanting to offer spray tans and after reading lots of previous posts i am now torn between the two, who's tried both and what did you think x

Both are great products, both have top class trainers, products and after care, you can ring either company for help and expect to get it with a smile.
So it comes down to how well 'you' get on with them and their products.
So ring them for a chat, ring both companies, ask all your questions and see who gives you the warm fuzzy feeling, that's the one you should train with.

Both are great products, both have top class trainers, products and after care, you can ring either company for help and expect to get it with a smile.
So it comes down to how well 'you' get on with them and their products.
So ring them for a chat, ring both companies, ask all your questions and see who gives you the warm fuzzy feeling, that's the one you should train with.

Both providers are good companies and offer excellent customer care and I would agree entirley....by talking to the companies in question you will get a good feel for how you will be treated as a customer in the long term which is important...especially if things go wrong or you simply need some support

Mmmm "fuzzy feeling"...excellent choice of words...however the only Fuzzy feeling I ever get is when me fur balls get on top of me :eek::lol::lol::hug:

Last edited:
Do proper research, have a little look through this site and see what is said about Training, customer care, solution and feedback regarding the solutions you have short listed. I can say that both sound good, from personal experience one outweighs the other but that is just my opinion. It is a big decision to make, have a search on Baggybears threads, she did a blind study and found some solutions topping others, order samples from your chosen suppliers and try them out. Sometimes we can be amazed at what we finally choose.

I have been using a really good product for years but recently there have been some issues so decided to make a change and have almost decided on a product I always swore blind NEVER to use ( as a secondary product) my main product will almost certainly be from one of our fellow geeks

So keep an open mind, try out as many as you can and above all pick one that you can have every faith in.

I trained with nouvatan and use their product - I absolutely love it- have had no complaints and really happy with the colours- I did lots of research beforehand and found them to be the best x

Latest posts

Back