Nouvatan questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raeny13

Reaction score
Hi,

I am curious if Nouvatan stays sticky or wet after the tan, and if so how long

Also, what are the guide colours like.

I used another brand and liked the guide color for light and medium, but the dark got pretty crazy dark! I would not go out in public with the dark guide color on me, although it was beautiful once it washed off.

Thanks!

Nouvatan guide is the same for all percentages and it's a lovely natural colour. I always dry the client with the hose then ask them to wait a few minutes before getting dressed.

Thank you cloughers. That is good news about the guide colour. Just to clarify, after you dry them and they wait, and they pretty good to go. The brand I tried you remained a bit tacky all day long. Thank again

Nouvatan dry very fast and is not tacky at all. After I've sprayed my clients, I dry them quickly but more to check there application. Then they are fine to dress straight away. Love Nouvatan, such a good product

Thanks Kerry33. I'm getting pretty excited to try this product. Do you have a most popular colour? Is this the only product you use?

Yes I only use Nouvatan. My mobile most popular shades are 8% and 20%. But bare in mind my clientele is mostly 40+ so most aren't looking for a dark tan. I'm just about to trial the rapid tan 20% with a few friends.

Thanks Kerry33!!

raeny - I'm interested to know what product you currently use? Just for transparency - I'm currently a mobile nail tech looking to add tanning to my services! I'm considering sienna x as it seems very popular but wondering if it wud b better to offer something different to everyone else locally - any comments appreciated xx

Hi Rebecca. I'm new to this whole spray tan world. I am using Vita Liberata. I guess what I complained about is not actually a complaint at all. I had my gun setting wrong. It was coming out too strong. I fixed the gun setting and then sprayed my arm last night with the dark. It guide color came out nicely and it dried fast!! :) I will be spraying a friend tonight on the new setting. I'll tell you how it goes. I LOVE the colour thought. It isso beautiful and natural! Everyone I have sprayed has been very happy. They were also all first time sprayers and each one said they looked like the do when they go on vacation. :) I heard Vita will send out samples.

Hi Rebecca. I'm new to this whole spray tan world. I am using Vita Liberata. I guess what I complained about is not actually a complaint at all. I had my gun setting wrong. It was coming out too strong. I fixed the gun setting and then sprayed my arm last night with the dark. It guide color came out nicely and it dried fast!! :) I will be spraying a friend tonight on the new setting. I'll tell you how it goes. I LOVE the colour thought. It isso beautiful and natural! Everyone I have sprayed has been very happy. They were also all first time sprayers and each one said they looked like the do when they go on vacation. :) I heard Vita will send out samples.
Aah yes please let me know! X

Hey Rebeca, things are working much better now that I changed my gun setting, but I find the product in the darkest colour does not go dark enough for some people. On the hunt for something else. Have you tried anything yet?

Hey Hun, thanku 4 letting me know. That's a shame though. I haven't tried yet no, decided I really needed to concentrate on my l&p training b4 adding tanning lol. But I will still b trialling stuff! I've got some sienna samples from the beauty show but it's what u'd use if I bought a bottle in the shop rather than had the tan sprayed on u I think (but he said it's 8%?) haven't tried them yet tho. Do u think u might try the Nouvatan next or are u thinking something else? X

No. I'm actually trying Lavish Tan. The DHA is made from apples instead of carrots or beets. Can't wait to try it!! If this doesn't work out, I'll probably try Nouvatan. The shipping for Nouvatan to Canada is just so much for me.

Let me know when you try something. :)

Y
No. I'm actually trying Lavish Tan. The DHA is made from apples instead of carrots or beets. Can't wait to try it!! If this doesn't work out, I'll probably try Nouvatan. The shipping for Nouvatan to Canada is just so much for me.

Let me know when you try

Yeah I will do. Good luck with Lavish tan! X

Oops something's gone wrong lol...... I meant to say yes I will do and good luck with lavish tan! X

Let me know when you try something. :)
Have you tried many different solutions and do you order all yours online? I find it a pain to get stuff shipped to Canada too! I have a sample solutions of Lavish Tan, Kahuna Bay Tan, and Kona tan coming shortly.

Latest posts

Back