Nouvatan retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Does anyone retail the Nouvatan self tan mousse for 'touching up fading tan on face'?

If so, how much do you retail the 200ml at?
Also, if we were to retail this Does it come in different % like the solution or is a one % that can be left on and then washed off (like the 20%) at different stages? (although this could be dangerous! Haha)

Pm me ur email address and I will forward u an email I have from nouvatan which may help x

Hi there,

I retail the small tanning mousses and they are a great add on to your clients who are having a tan to go on holiday. Conversation goes ....

How long will the tan last ...

Will fade on face and hands first due to more washing etc, however I have these small mousses, contain lots of applications etc... then i demonstrate on my arm with a tester and sale made! I believe they are 8% which i say is much higher than ones bought in chemists, professional product and gives instant guide colour etc. Also small size great to pack, needs small space in kit .. everyone's a winner!!!

Pm me ur email address and I will forward u an email I have from nouvatan which may help x

Severn can you email me it too plz chick, I don't do nouvatan retail but I'm thinking of starting xx

..and me if you don't mind. Just started spray tanning with nouvatan.

Thanks

Lilian

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Oh could you send it to me as well please, i just done my training last week :o) thanks xx

Latest posts

Back