Nouvatan Tan in a Can

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Does anyone on here use this? if so is it any good? x

I haven't tried it myself but want to! I saw a video demo yesterday and it looks good! I love Nouvatan products!

If you haven't seen the video, go to their Facebook page and it should be on there :)

I haven't tried it myself but want to! I saw a video demo yesterday and it looks good! I love Nouvatan products!

If you haven't seen the video, go to their Facebook page and it should be on there :)

I saw the video that's why i'm interested ;-) it looks really good x

I bought this yesterday, received today, very easy to apply, I applied as per the demo tape I saw on fb, sounds like the same as you all saw.

Applied really easily with the mit, will let you kniw how it turns out. The only off putting thing about it is I got a sales call from the company asking if I had seen an offer and did I want to buy extra, whilst I understand that's helpful to be notified of offers it did kinda feel like an up sell call, sorrreeee :)

I bought this yesterday, received today, very easy to apply, I applied as per the demo tape I saw on fb, sounds like the same as you all saw.

Applied really easily with the mit, will let you kniw how it turns out. The only off putting thing about it is I got a sales call from the company asking if I had seen an offer and did I want to buy extra, whilst I understand that's helpful to be notified of offers it did kinda feel like an up sell call, sorrreeee :)

Yes please let us know what you think and whether it's streaky at all? I can't get along with any of the other self tans so would be great if I could use this :) x

Well I am the worlds worst at self tanning. I used the mit and I have to say, without any prep..........I'm lazy too.........it did pretty well. My daughter noticed a lovely slice I had missed on my arm so I popped back upstairs to cover that and it's looking pretty even!! I only did my upper body and face but I have to say, if I can do it anyone can :)

On a side note, apparently they are doing free postage on single purchases which I didn't kniw about. They called me to try to upsell but failed to mention free postage!! Iv messaged them on fb.

I don't use Nouvatan but I use Suntana 10% tanning mousse and that's brilliant also.

I've just watched the video on Facebook and I'd like to give Nouvatan a go too.

I don't offer spray tanning anymore, but these are great for topping up or in my case I do a full body tan with it. Great for those that don't fancy getting the spray tan machine out.

I prep as the Nouvatan video does and I get excellent coverage and fade off. These would be a brilliant retail item for those that do and don't get a spray tan.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for replies, I'm going to get some :) x

I use the Nouvatan 14% mousse love it! Plus my regular clients who I spray saw me with it on and a few brought a bottle off me for I between visits :) Feel naked now without it lol it has become so natural for me to wear it.

I use the Nouvatan 14% mousse love it! Plus my regular clients who I spray saw me with it on and a few brought a bottle off me for I between visits :) Feel naked now without it lol it has become so natural for me to wear it.

Thats a great idea…much easier to use the mousse on yourself than try to spray yourself… I think I will try some too :)

The Taninacan was a really hard concept to come up with as we didn't want to use any aerosols to propel the solution through the Nozzle. The solution is held in a foil bag within the can and the outside is just compressed Air Squeezing the foil bag. when you depress the Spray head on the bottle the solution is released from the foil bag. This System was used so that we didn't have to compromise the solution by adding alcohol to thin it out and aerosol propellent.

Latest posts

Back