Nouvatan - urgent advice needed, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
Hello,

I have the TS20 gun and have just placed my order with Nouvatan. I sprayed my sister with the tester 16% on friday night and it came out really dark on her arms and face and hardly took anywhere else. I am wondering if this is because she didnt exfoliate beforehand? also, it's almost off already, is this because she didn't moisturise? how long does nouvatan generally last for because i want to know how long i should advertise it lasts?

Also, I could hardly see the spray tan or guide colour on her skin...is this because i need to open up my gun more, as i used a rediculous tiny amount of tan? I closed the pin completely then turned it a quarter of a turn (as that's what ive seen on videos). i have a lady to spray tan thursday and am getting anxioius. testing it with my auntie tonight and my cousin tomorrow. thanks so much in advance :) xx

Have you done the training with nouvatan? If not it would be worth booking onto a course and you will get all the answers to your question or try searching other threads.

i dont have time to do the training before thursday so wanted just a few answers. i have had spray tanning training but just not with nouvatan x

none of what you described sounds right, I use Nouvatan & have the ts20, you should of definitely seen a guide colour upon spraying, nouva is not a light guide colour either.

I have my dial set between the 8 & 9 on a clock. were did you do your initial spray tan training? have you done many tans before?

it could be anything your friend has done. You say she didn't exfoliate which really she should have done, did she have moisturiser on the body parts were the tan didn't take too? when you say you used a ridiculous tiny amount of tan, how many ml are we talking? x

none of what you described sounds right, I use Nouvatan & have the ts20, you should of definitely seen a guide colour upon spraying, nouva is not a light guide colour either.

I have my dial set between the 8 & 9 on a clock. were did you do your initial spray tan training? have you done many tans before?

it could be anything your friend has done. You say she didn't exfoliate which really she should have done, did she have moisturiser on the body parts were the tan didn't take too? when you say you used a ridiculous tiny amount of tan, how many ml are we talking? x

yeah ive done LOADS of spray tans in my time. i trained 4 years ago at the beauty academy, didnt do it with a specific trainer, and tbh they just taught you the routine, nothing about the gun, but used the sienna x machine in my old salon and had bought one of those too but as i didnt do a lot of private tans, sold that and just got my spray machine. that is really odd. no she doesnt moisturise ever, i was a hands length away too. i used about 1cm from the top of one of the sample bottles, i did try and measure in ml but couldnt really see too much. thanks for your reply :) x

yeah ive done LOADS of spray tans in my time. i trained 4 years ago at the beauty academy, didnt do it with a specific trainer, and tbh they just taught you the routine, nothing about the gun, but used the sienna x machine in my old salon and had bought one of those too but as i didnt do a lot of private tans, sold that and just got my spray machine. that is really odd. no she doesnt moisturise ever, i was a hands length away too. i used about 1cm from the top of one of the sample bottles, i did try and measure in ml but couldnt really see too much. thanks for your reply :) x

Was that the 50ml or 100ml tester? X

It was the 100ml

Just did my auntie and adjusted my gun and it came out so much better :) love nouvatan now thanks everyone! X

Latest posts

Back