Nouvatan views

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone...
Just to let you know I had a client leave the 20% on for 22 hours!!!
She was only meant to leave it on for 4 but obviously wanted to see how brown she could get. This is washed off... As you can see its not orange at all and I would say shes normal skinned, not olive but not pale x

Attachments

• 432054_246824718744057_100002495915724_508155_495164250_n.jpg
    432054_246824718744057_100002495915724_508155_495164250_n.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,108
^ Thanks for posting! No orange whatsoever.

That's a lovely colour, bit dark for me though! Lol! But a lovely colour. Not orange at all. :)

My mums legs came out a lovely colour this morning. Very pale, just a glow really, but very natural looking! (10%)
I'm thinking people could have a higher % with Nouvatan as its so golden and natural! As my mum used to have 10% in my old solution and this was very dark!

Does anyone else find this?

Just to ask for people that offer the rapid tan do u charge more or less for this or the same?

Hi Everyone...
She was only meant to leave it on for 4 but obviously wanted to see how brown she could get. This is washed off... As you can see its not orange at all and I would say shes normal skinned, not olive but not pale x

Gorgeous colour chelle, well done x

Hi Everyone...

I love the Nouvatan 20% its such a flexible solution to having in stock with different looks depending on the time its left on, she is really brown and not orange she must have a good pigment in her skin already and tan easily in the sun x

Just to ask for people that offer the rapid tan do u charge more or less for this or the same?

Hi,

I asked this question when I first brought the 20%. I now charge the same, its still the same as a normal tan just the client washes it off sooner!

And thanks everyone! I was amazed at how well it came out considering she is normally a 12% client xx

Hi,

I asked this question when I first brought the 20%. I now charge the same, its still the same as a normal tan just the client washes it off sooner!

And thanks everyone! I was amazed at how well it came out considering she is normally a 12% client xx

Thanks for the reply chelle. x

Loving this thread! Just got all of my Nouvatan kit and planning to practice tonight so this has been so helpful. I shall let you know how it goes :biggrin:

I was going to charge a couple of pound extra as it costs us more to buy, but when it comes down to it I just charge the same!!

Hi Everyone...

Wow that looks gorgeous I have just purchased nouvatan today really excited about using this product x

I keep 8, 12 & 20 so I can mix 10, 14 and 16. To be honest I mostly use 10 at the moment but love the 20 for me because I leave it on 3-4 hours and don't have to sleep in it. Here's some pics, all 10 except the girl with red hair who has 8. They were going to their school prom. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378854101.343578.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378854118.589080.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378854138.682900.jpg

I realise this is a nouvatan thread but interested to know opinion on whether nouvatan is more popular and more profitable than sienna x?

Thanks x

Are the kits any good for Nouvatan? Do you use their gun and machine or is there a better machine and gun on the market - can someone explain to me please?

Thanks!! 💕

I use nouvatan and st tropez as those get asked for the most, I prefer nouvatan, it goes on nicer, clients say they don't get a lot of the guide colour wash off or rub off on clothes or bedding, even the darker shades look very natural, no orange look, no streaks. I bought the at tropez mobile kit as it's hard to beat and I prefer that gun but I think nouvatan are using that style of gun now

Hi everyone,

I purchased some nouvatan recently after seeing so many people giving it amazing reviews. I bought the 14% as the majority of my clientele like to have their tans dark. I normally use Fake Bake original formula which has a dark guide colour. I used the nouvatan last night on three of my tan addicts and found the guide colour very pale even with the 14%. I'm guessing that the tan will develop a lot over night? Slightly worried cause I've always used fake bake or sienna x whose guides are very pigmented. Xxx

Hi everyone,

I purchased some nouvatan recently after seeing so many people giving it amazing reviews. I bought the 14% as the majority of my clientele like to have their tans dark. I normally use Fake Bake original formula which has a dark guide colour. I used the nouvatan last night on three of my tan addicts and found the guide colour very pale even with the 14%. I'm guessing that the tan will develop a lot over night? Slightly worried cause I've always used fake bake or sienna x whose guides are very pigmented. Xxx

Yes don't worry, it has a lighter guide. If you can get to see any if the tans or try it in yourself your mind will be put at ease. Xx

Yes don't worry, it has a lighter guide. If you can get to see any if the tans or try it in yourself your mind will be put at ease. Xx

Phew, thank you so much for replying. I feel abit better now! I'm off all weekend so I might have a little tan myself :) xx

Latest posts

Back