Nouvatan vs Sienna?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
Hi, I really like Sienna fast tan and so do alot of my ladies, my question is... how does Tonight the night and Nouvatan 20% compare? Iv had a little rad through some posts and read the 20% isnt very dark? So any Nouvatan or Sienna fans out there fancy giving me there tuppence worth, pretty please :biggrin:

myself i do not like sienna , neither did any of my clients ,i use nouvatan and that is great, but i have never tried the 20 %, but have you tried celebrity secrets , the 16 % is great as a quick tan and can be washed off after about 4 hours and gives a nice golden glow, with no wear off problems at all xxx

myself i do not like sienna , neither did any of my clients ,i use nouvatan and that is great, but i have never tried the 20 %, but have you tried celebrity secrets , the 16 % is great as a quick tan and can be washed off after about 4 hours and gives a nice golden glow, with no wear off problems at all xxx
We own both of the companies you have mentioned celebrity secrets was purchased by Nouvatan in 2012 :biggrin:

What is the difference between the two Steve?

What is the difference between the two Steve?
Personaly i prefer Nouvatan to CS but other people disagree each to there own i suppose.:rolleyes: CS has the same basic ingredients as nouvatan but is mixed at different levels of erythrolose to Dha. the results are very similar but CS is a little Golder in colour and is very similar to that of Sienna x when fully developed. To be fair to a competitor Sienna X is a very good product as is Nouvatan. There are some shockingly bad looking tan solutions on the market.and for people who have never tried an upmarket product they would not Know any different. To be totally honest here. If I was looking for a solution to use before we created Nouvatan. It would be Sienna X

Ordered three big bottles today so ill give you my verdict ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have used sienna for quite a few years now but they have recently updated there product and the result is the fragrance is totally overpowering now!! My clients hate it!!

I'm waiting for the show to look at a few others! I personally use Vani-T and love it but it's very expensive but I'm thinking of moving to Nouvatan for my clients! It seems to get great reviews!! Just need to try it out before I take the plunge!!

I used to use Sienna X exclusively, then I started buying in Nouvatan so I could do more offers as it was slightly cheaper but now I'm just using Nouvatan.

I have ladies who sleep in their 20% and LOVE it!!!

I probably should trial it on myself but I NEVER go darker than an 8% even in the summer so I know I probably wouldn't like it.

When I use the 20% as it's intended which is a rapid tan at pamper parties, I've never had a complaint about it at all and everyone seems to love it.

Latest posts

Back